Blue-Lightning-Valhalla-Final Theme

Search This thread

sunsurfer42

Jan 13, 2011
Seattle, WA
FYI

Confirmed working beautifully on the newest Valhalla black.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Edit: 100th POST!!! Sorry gratuitous derailment....

Last edited:

mysticfrog

Dec 11, 2011
Fort Meyer Fla
hey racing... great theme man... i love the pull down screen.. whats her number?? lol great work dude..

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

i got one issue though........ Ive got the swype beta but i cant load it up.. any ideas how i can enable swype..

drdoombot

Nov 19, 2011
Here is a link to The theme with a Dark Transparent drop down for those wishing not to have the tattoo girl. Sorry if I offended anyone...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51005515/Blue-Lightning-Valhalla-Final-2.zip

I tried downloading the transparent drop down, but the tattooed girl shows up anyways. I tried flashing both zips several times, but she's there every time. Any chance you could check this file?

Also, can you point me toward changing the dialer? I tend to use light wallpapers, so your transparent dialer makes it difficult to see the buttons.

Besides those minor quibbles, this is the perfect theme. Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks for your hard work!

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
I tried downloading the transparent drop down, but the tattooed girl shows up anyways. I tried flashing both zips several times, but she's there every time. Any chance you could check this file?

Also, can you point me toward changing the dialer? I tend to use light wallpapers, so your transparent dialer makes it difficult to see the buttons.

Besides those minor quibbles, this is the perfect theme. Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks for your hard work!

The CWM5 kernel has a bug that won't let you overwrite files. Since you're trying to flash files that will overwrite existing files, it's better that you extract the zip file and push them using root explorer or ADB. Don't forget to reboot to CWM and run fix permissions after you do that.

Reactions: Jerry D

nativesmiley

Mar 4, 2011
Any way I can use this for SCOM v3.5? Or change stuff around to make workable for SCOM v3.5

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

drdoombot

Nov 19, 2011
The CWM5 kernel has a bug that won't let you overwrite files. Since you're trying to flash files that will overwrite existing files, it's better that you extract the zip file and push them using root explorer or ADB. Don't forget to reboot to CWM and run fix permissions after you do that.

I tried replacing a couple of sample png's using NinjaMorph, but SystemUI crashed right after I hit "finish project." I tried rebooting to recovery and fixing permissions anyways, but none of the changes took.

I then tried using Root Explorer to push my modded SystemUI.apk to /system/app. SystemUI crashed again, I rebooted, fixed permissions. Most of the changes took hold this time, but now I'm missing the footer in the dropdown (the part you use to sweep away the drop down). I didn't touch this png, yet it's missing all the same.

Reactions: Jerry D

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
I tried replacing a couple of sample png's using NinjaMorph, but SystemUI crashed right after I hit "finish project." I tried rebooting to recovery and fixing permissions anyways, but none of the changes took.

I then tried using Root Explorer to push my modded SystemUI.apk to /system/app. SystemUI crashed again, I rebooted, fixed permissions. Most of the changes took hold this time, but now I'm missing the footer in the dropdown (the part you use to sweep away the drop down). I didn't touch this png, yet it's missing all the same.

You should've been pushing the op's modded SystemUI.

drdoombot

Nov 19, 2011
You should've been pushing the op's modded SystemUI.

Yes, but I installed the version without the tattooed girl in the first place! (but still got the tattooed girl for some reason)

In any case, I tried pushing both versions of SystemUI.apk (Blue-Lightning-Valhalla-Final and Blue-Lightning-Valhalla-Final-2) and the tattooed girl appears in both.

Maybe the second link was a bad one?

Jerry D

Mar 5, 2011
I just downloaded it now from the first link.. The error page I got last night was for "high traffic"

Try downloading it again you should be alright.

GFX.myst.

Jul 19, 2011
gonna be uploading this to my site so there won't be as many issues with download limit. will post links when they're uploaded.

sent from within pure untamed darkness

GFX.myst.

Jul 19, 2011
Can you confirm that the Non-Tattooed version is actually non-tattoed? Because I got it from the dropbox link and, as mentioned earlier, it WAS tattoed.

as fb stated:

should work like a charm

sent from within pure untamed darkness

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mylogo.png

Hello all. So here is the latest theme I have been working on for Valhalla Final.
    This theme will not work on the new CWM 5. You need Valhalla Final with CWM3.
    As soon as I can, I will look into fixing it to work with the new CWM 5...

as always, Backup before flashing

and Flash at your own risk...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51005515/Blue-Lightning-Valhalla-Final.zip

Theme includes the following Themed APK's:

Gmail

ClockPackage

Contacts

Dialer

GenieWidget

GoogleVoice

Twitter

MMS

TouchWiz Calculator

EDT/Team Kang Tweaks

Google Market

YouTube

and of course SystemUI, Framework-res, twframework-res and Settings...

Also included are 2 Different Launcher Apps...

ICSLauncher2 Themed

and

Go Launcher EX V2.36

along with my Blue-Lightning Go-Launcher Theme. (ICS.apk)

You are free to choose which launcher you prefer to use. I have also included my Blue Lightning Icon pack in a zip file in the /data folder. Feel free to use them and edit them as you please.

I would like to say thanks to all the Devs for the great roms to work with....

Whitehawx and Team Kang for Valhalla Rom to work on...

and some pics....

Blue-Lightning.png

twitter.png

device-2012-01-23-063739.png

device-2012-01-23-100008.png

dialer-1.png

calc.png

4tab.png

device-2012-01-23-063806.png
    Update

+ 10!!!! (The theme is great, but my wife would not appreciate that.... On her 4G or mine.)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Here is a link to The theme with a Dark Transparent drop down for those wishing not to have the tattoo girl. Sorry if I offended anyone...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51005515/Blue-Lightning-Valhalla-Final-2.zip

Also, I fixed the Black on Black text in Contacts. Here is a link to the apk. Just push to system/app/ via adb. Or you can re-download the original theme. I have added the updates to it as well.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51005515/Contacts.apk

And last but not least, it seems some of you are having issues with the wallpaper not working. I am not sure why but here is a link to the image.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51005515/default_wallpaper.jpg
    Bravo! This is beautiful, thanks Racing! :)

Sent from my Rockin' Galaxy S 4G!
    Yep, There is an ICS.apk file that is the go launcher theme. If you change the theme back to the go launcher Default Theme, Then reboot and go back into go launcher settings/theme and apply my theme you should get the wallpapers back. If not let me know and I can send you a zip with the images.

Also, Thanks TheKucho I wish I had more time to work on it but then I would never get work done. There are a few things I would change but overall I think it came out pretty well...

Now I am going to start a new theme...

Any Ideas, feel free to throw them my way...
    Wow this is very nice