Search This thread

gephross100

Mar 14, 2011
Houston
finally decided screw it and flashed your jb aokp. running pretty well so far.

does your jb gapps zip contain google now or not?

also what does swagger/the pimp hat toggle do? i cant seem to notice a difference with it.

bakasam

Jun 4, 2012
finally decided screw it and flashed your jb aokp. running pretty well so far.

does your jb gapps zip contain google now or not?

also what does swagger/the pimp hat toggle do? i cant seem to notice a difference with it.

If you've managed to flash his rom wouldn't you be able to find out whether or not Google Now is there :confused:

flammingcamel

Jun 7, 2012
norman
Understandable. So task, you are an inspiration with your ROM and I'm thinking about going to school for software coding/ programming. Do you think its worth learning as a career.

Samsung gs3 with TGFY's jb preview under the hood

flammingcamel

Jun 7, 2012
norman
I agree with that. My hobby is fixing pretty much anything from vehicles to electrical circuits and all kinds of things. Since I have been a member of xda though, you have inspired me to get into software design ;) who knows maybe I could become a member of your team someday

Samsung gs3 with TGFY's jb preview under the hood

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
A post has been created for everyone that would like to talk about Development, development threads, your boss, your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend or goat. It's not for hating, but a place for haters to go:silly:

Here

Thanks mods, this is a PSA

5942marine

Oct 26, 2010
Hey guys, i'm noticing the following in Logcat. Seems to be running not stop:

08-07 11:56:25.034: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate
08-07 11:56:25.104: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate
08-07 11:56:25.174: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate
08-07 11:56:25.244: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate
08-07 11:56:25.314: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate
08-07 11:56:25.385: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate
08-07 11:56:25.455: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate
08-07 11:56:25.525: E/(2974): inv_get_mag_rate

Ran a search on inv_get_mag_rate and didn't see any results, so thought I'd post this for the dev's.

solaris11

Feb 5, 2012
I'm noticing a weird bug. When scrolling through Facebook, parts of the screen get blocky and distorted, doesn't seem to happen with any other apps. Also I'm noticing a fairly heavy battery drain, should I try another kernel? What do you gurus recommend? Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I'm noticing a weird bug. When scrolling through Facebook, parts of the screen get blocky and distorted, doesn't seem to happen with any other apps. Also I'm noticing a fairly heavy battery drain, should I try another kernel? What do you gurus recommend? Thanks!

The blocky stuff when in gmail or Facebook is a known issue that's being looked into. You can always try other kernels if you choose. But before you do. How long have you been running this ROM?

Reactions: caspersfi

solaris11

Feb 5, 2012
just flashed a few hours ago, and thanks. sorry I didn't realize it was already brought to light

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
just flashed a few hours ago, and thanks. sorry I didn't realize it was already brought to light

no problem. but you cant really judge battery life/drain so soon after flashing. you should at least give it a couple charges before determining the kind of battery life you're getting. you need to let the phones fuel gauge to calibrate again. you just sent it through a whirlwind by flashing and its confused. ;)

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
If I were task and any other dev that has a separate Q&A thread I would just shut it down.

How many logcats have been posted here 5.......10.

How many questions then a fight about it have we had..... 75.... 100

Sorry again, another useless post. I've just never seen a separate Q&A thread work. Not My business tho..... not my thread.

OP has all rights to have a q&a section and Im sure already knows everything you have stated. Lets not clutter up his thread with more of useless posts please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB