Search This thread

ikubik

Nov 18, 2011
_hkP6egpQblCM6EeiXNSwnEXUbHTFSjPJc5Om21fGnXrIGi2oKD5glStfBP0pHXE9T0O=w705

eMzzgU7bA6KZLyU0GKIaUL3p-OozYbZQ6yRyc-p-XMiDKDyXrRLzga-sT4WKjiLfcA=h230
oaZ7lR2AQq4wi4xkgmySFAm1ddSA4AZWQ1w8Vy3QHtJo3oBQigUZ-rSyYzMZepApYw=h230

Tf07z52OSD1F-QKngaU8ux36xVlsoJ_z-U5HDz_wtBjE4_WzLBQsXqwhCyseFFB4ANY=h230
SGfsPC3G6uIahl12RFcRjfIKbsDFac7CpQOAalGYzOZ89M3zQM5ioff-gpk3fzvtI4M=h230

Nobody would believe that the immensity of the universe was created based on 5 elements (faith, courage, freedom, wisdom and love) and God has created every living creature on it from water.

In a galaxy far, far away called Sibull... There was peace and harmony until it was invaded by dragons.

Like any living space, Sibull requires of these 5 elements to maintain the stay of its own citizens to a life of peace and harmony.

A lack of one of these elements or all, Sibull residents have suffered drastic changes in the functioning of their body, they lost the harmony and can not love, laugh and enjoy the life. They live in the hope that one day everything will be as before.

Sili and Bili, two friends with little anatomy but with radiant courage, took the hard work from the exciting journey of finding the 5 elements. It will not be easy, nonconformities are endless. Dragons of different civilizations, radioactive plants, misleading roads, powerful leaders are just some of the many obstacles that impede constantly our characters to deposit the stones (elements) in the sacred place. Doing so, the binding energy of these five stones will give pass to the next level, which complexity does not equal the previous.

Infiltrate to the exciting quest!

FEATURES

★ 3D Action-Adventure game with beautiful graphics!
★ 2 Characters (Sili and Bili)
★ 2 Planets (Jungull & Magmull)
★ 7 Islands (Levels) in each planet
★ 2 Bonus levels in each planet
★ 8 Different Dragons plus 6 Boss Dragons
★ 14 Upgradable Equipment (Hammers and Shields)
★ Hidden items, puzzle pieces and other surprises are found all through the planets
★ Every level offers new fun and new challenges
★ Hours of gameplay

What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Appcrash on smartphones is solved
- Performance improvement
Thanks to all users who reported this issue and please confirm if it's not crashing anymore! Sorry for the inconvenience...

SiliBili Lite v1.0.8

Last edited by a moderator:

xVehemencityx

Oct 17, 2010
Looks great, and I'm installing it now on my Nexus 7. One question though: Are you planning on adding any controller support? I use my Sixaxis controller all the time for lots of games, and the more games that support it, the better.

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
Applause, I get paid this week, looking forward to buying the full version to support the dev :D

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

mtbsoft.

Jul 15, 2010
Perth
Needs an option to turn off the sound (or a more obvious option that this thicko can find!), otherwise how can I play it at work?

Looks good.

saitri

Apr 18, 2012
cirebon
facebook.com
Mod edit: link removed

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    _hkP6egpQblCM6EeiXNSwnEXUbHTFSjPJc5Om21fGnXrIGi2oKD5glStfBP0pHXE9T0O=w705

eMzzgU7bA6KZLyU0GKIaUL3p-OozYbZQ6yRyc-p-XMiDKDyXrRLzga-sT4WKjiLfcA=h230
    oaZ7lR2AQq4wi4xkgmySFAm1ddSA4AZWQ1w8Vy3QHtJo3oBQigUZ-rSyYzMZepApYw=h230

Tf07z52OSD1F-QKngaU8ux36xVlsoJ_z-U5HDz_wtBjE4_WzLBQsXqwhCyseFFB4ANY=h230
    SGfsPC3G6uIahl12RFcRjfIKbsDFac7CpQOAalGYzOZ89M3zQM5ioff-gpk3fzvtI4M=h230

Nobody would believe that the immensity of the universe was created based on 5 elements (faith, courage, freedom, wisdom and love) and God has created every living creature on it from water.

In a galaxy far, far away called Sibull... There was peace and harmony until it was invaded by dragons.

Like any living space, Sibull requires of these 5 elements to maintain the stay of its own citizens to a life of peace and harmony.

A lack of one of these elements or all, Sibull residents have suffered drastic changes in the functioning of their body, they lost the harmony and can not love, laugh and enjoy the life. They live in the hope that one day everything will be as before.

Sili and Bili, two friends with little anatomy but with radiant courage, took the hard work from the exciting journey of finding the 5 elements. It will not be easy, nonconformities are endless. Dragons of different civilizations, radioactive plants, misleading roads, powerful leaders are just some of the many obstacles that impede constantly our characters to deposit the stones (elements) in the sacred place. Doing so, the binding energy of these five stones will give pass to the next level, which complexity does not equal the previous.

Infiltrate to the exciting quest!

FEATURES

★ 3D Action-Adventure game with beautiful graphics!
    ★ 2 Characters (Sili and Bili)
    ★ 2 Planets (Jungull & Magmull)
    ★ 7 Islands (Levels) in each planet
    ★ 2 Bonus levels in each planet
    ★ 8 Different Dragons plus 6 Boss Dragons
    ★ 14 Upgradable Equipment (Hammers and Shields)
    ★ Hidden items, puzzle pieces and other surprises are found all through the planets
    ★ Every level offers new fun and new challenges
    ★ Hours of gameplay

What's New in Version 1.0.2
    - Appcrash on smartphones is solved
    - Performance improvement
    Thanks to all users who reported this issue and please confirm if it's not crashing anymore! Sorry for the inconvenience...

SiliBili Lite v1.0.8
    Hope it supports Arm-6 devices! :)
    Incompatible with Optimus One running 4.0