Increase sound [Help]

Search This thread

mrtaim3

Feb 13, 2013
Faisalabad
Hello.. I want to know how to increase the sound of my Phone.. Actually i did increased the sound of loudspeaker and headset through Engineering mode.. But my inner speaker sound is very low. The one we use during call. How do i increase that volume?

Help will be appreciated.

Sent from my Qmobile Noir A10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aemyiam

jaberwockie

Nov 19, 2013
had the same problem! :D

Hello.. I want to know how to increase the sound of my Phone.. Actually i did increased the sound of loudspeaker and headset through Engineering mode.. But my inner speaker sound is very low. The one we use during call. How do i increase that volume?

I was having the same problem...i was even regretting buying the phone because i cant even go out without seeing like 3 missed calls because the sound is so low!

anyway i am not rooted yet so this is how i did it

go to engineer mode by going to your number dialer and entering the following code without quotes

"*#*#3646633#*#*"

Be sure to enter the * and the # correctly.

if you have entered it right then the phone will automaticaly take you to engineer mode.

the fourth option or so will be "Audio"

click on it and then select Loudspeaker mode

at the bottom you should see something like value is 0-140 and below that Max vol. 0-160

change the max volume from whatever it is to 145 or below. you can go to 150 but the sound quality is bad and even if it sounds good dont do it cause it might damage the speaker. Im doing 145 and its perfect.

once you have decided on the number click set and then try calling your phone up :D

hope that helped.

Reactions: Rana Fahad Khan

mrtaim3

Feb 13, 2013
Faisalabad
I was having the same problem...i was even regretting buying the phone because i cant even go out without seeing like 3 missed calls because the sound is so low!

go to engineer mode by going to your number dialer and entering the following code without quotes

"*#*#3646633#*#*"

if you have entered it right then the phone will automaticaly take you to engineer mode.

at the bottom you should see something like value is 0-140 and below that Max vol. 0-160

change the max volume from whatever it is to 145 or below. you can go to 150 but the sound quality is bad and even if it sounds good dont do it cause it might damage the speaker. Im doing 145 and its perfect.

once you have decided on the number click set and then try calling your phone up :D

hope that helped.

I have mentioned in my post that i have increased the sound... Though loudspeaker sound increased.. But i wanted to increase the upper speaker volume. By which we listen while talking on call.

I have mentioned in my post that i have increased the sound... Though loudspeaker sound increased.. But i wanted to increase the upper speaker volume. By which we listen while talking on call.

Make all 3 Normal, Headset & Loudspeaker
Max Vol. 0~160 = 150
it's safe..

or try This

Rana Fahad Khan

May 6, 2013
PAKISTAN

"*#*#3646633#*#*"

hope that helped.

You have nicely guided mate :) Your first thanx is from my side ;)

But it needs a little modification to help.

To increase In Call Volume

You have to go in Engineering mode by this code

"*#*#3646633#*#*"

Then go to Audio & Select Normal Mode

And do as following:

Value is 0 ~ 255 = 108
Max Vol. 0 ~ 160 = 154

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

had the same problem! :D

"*#*#3646633#*#*"

hope that helped.