whats the hole on the right side of my note 3?

Search This thread

MasterSe7en

Jun 21, 2010
Worcester
Ok guys....heres the question as stated above, there is a tiny hole on the bottom right hand corner of the phone, on the side, slightly to the right of the stylus?

basically, I broke my glass a few days ago....i got attacked by a very vicious ****ing dog....and my phone fell during that ordeal, and the glass cracked, ive since then replaced it....but you guessed it...i accidentally cut this sensor here on the Menu/Back key ribbon assembly...Ive noticed NOTHING absolutely NOTHING different in Operation, then again, im not sure what the sensor was for, i did see somewhere the phone is equipped with a Barometric sensor, maybe this is it? in that case i could care less, if i didnt have to take the glass off id replace it, but unless its important im not going to, but can anyone tell me what it is for sure? in the picture i posted its to the right of the back key.
Facing Front
$T2eC16d,!y0FI,DQdf02BSZ0ur,CHw~~60_3.JPG

Facing Rear
$T2eC16R,!)gFIg9nJ+7IBSZ0ukE71g~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:

MasterSe7en

Jun 21, 2010
Worcester
Yes it is the barometric sensor.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Cool thank you much bud, well, luckily i have no use for it, just a pointless feature for me, but i would like it working someday again, but im not removing the glass again and putting more LOCA glue just to get that working, unfortunately the stupid menu/back button ribbon is under the glass.

:) but thank you for the info :D glad i was right

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it is the barometric sensor.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk