[DEV] CyanogenMod 9.1 / CyanogenMod 10 by MacławStudios (update: 02.09.2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abo treka

Dec 2, 2011
Added working GalaxyICS app - you can update your CM9 directly from your device
this is an amazing surprise

tomko222

Jan 15, 2012
Thanks for new release :)
I have installed it but no deep sleep and Galaxyics settings not starting. :(
edit: deep sleep started working after third reboot.

Last edited:

Drumlistik

Jan 2, 2012
RedRiver-Porto
guys anyone having problems with ramdom shutdowns of wifi? i cant get internet :S reflashed 3 times yet and made a clean install but seems wireless cant conect well.Even wifi arrow its not blue . I cant understand what's happening :eek:
Anyaway thx TEam thx MAclaw :D

Last edited:

SjPedro22

Apr 2, 2011
Wireless works fine for me. Although the Icon has not been fixed. I still see the grey thing.

Gallery is still misbehaving. It supposedly opens. Black screen, although if you make random screen selections where folders would be, it opens that folder. Makes me thing it's probably a 3d issue? I wiped the gallery3d data, reboot and no dice.
GalaxyICS settings force closes on device boot and if you select it on screen it won't open.

Apart from that, all is well! ;)

FerhatRemory

Jan 11, 2012
St-Niklaas
Wireless works fine for me. Although the Icon has not been fixed. I still see the grey thing.

Gallery is still misbehaving. It supposedly opens. Black screen, although if you make random screen selections where folders would be, it opens that folder. Makes me thing it's probably a 3d issue? I wiped the gallery3d data, reboot and no dice.
GalaxyICS settings force closes on device boot and if you select it on screen it won't open.

Did u wipe cache and Dalvik ? And then installed the udpate? It works all fine for me.

Pepper95

Feb 24, 2012
Santiago

i have the blue wifi icon :D and no problems atm

PD: galaxyics app not working for me Dx

Last edited:

M@zik

Mar 19, 2011
Kolkata
Samsung Galaxy S20
wifi not connecting for me too:(
first it was not at all showing available networks then i restored wifi accesspoint data using titanium ..and rebooted....started showing the wifi ap but doesn't connect :(

flickering is still there

galaxyics settings force closes after restarting .

nywy thnks for maclaw nd team ...i hope they fix thz soon :)

FerhatRemory

Jan 11, 2012
St-Niklaas
wifi not connecting for me too:(
first it was not at all showing available networks then i restored wifi accesspoint data using titanium ..and rebooted....started showing the wifi ap but doesn't connect :(

flickering is still there

galaxyics settings force closes after restarting .

nywy thnks for maclaw nd team ...i hope they fix thz soon :)
Don't restore ur wifi accespoint. Flickering will be gone in next updates, I hope with camera.

I'll look at galaxyics app ;-)

SjPedro22

Apr 2, 2011
I dont care about the wifi on blue bars...I don't really care for that :p

What really bursts my bubble a bit is the GalaxyICS Settings force-closing and the Gallery misbehaving. Other than that it's a great ROM and I guess that I'll have to manually update on the next beta :)

I'll re-download this tomorrow and see if that helps anything

makalolo

Oct 28, 2011
penang
Same with me here already wipe delvik and cache partition but ics updater fc.....

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Koogly

Jun 15, 2009
www.youtube.com
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
gallery works for me so far no problem and the wifi works and the icons are blue!!

But unfortunately GalaxyICS settings has stopped. ( but i don't see force close)

Flickering has reduced slightly from the nightly ver. but still no voice search!

All in all A very usable ROM! Cool :cool:

tyraelasd

Nov 28, 2010
Concepcion
Thank you very much for BLN support guys, I missed that a lot

Also I'm still getting "saved connection" when turning wifi on and also getting obviously no connection. In order to solve that I have to turn it off and then on again. Kinda annoying :-(

Last edited:

Skyliner90

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks Maclaw & Team for such a fast update!!

*The Wi-Fi icon is still grey
* Wi-Fi randomly disconects / reconnects even when next to the router
*Galaxy ICS Settings Force closes on boot

For the rest its great!

Last edited:

Mardon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hamburg
markusmenzel.de
Thanks Maclaw & Team for such a fast update!!

*The Wi-Fi icon is still grey
* Wi-Fi randomly disconects / reconnects even when next to the router
*Galaxy ICS Settings Force closes on boot

For the rest its great!

Wifi icon works.
No disconnects.
.(i use static ip config).

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331348176106.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331348176106.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 430

bagnz0r

Feb 14, 2012
Szczecinek
bagnz0r.pl
I love you. Lmao

Quick and major question I've always been wondering about. Video recording on the Ace looks REALLY dark in low light areas for some unknown reason no matter what app I use. And the flash doesn't even make a difference in brightness. Is that a hardware problem or what? Do you think it can be fixed?

Yes... Pretty much hardware related.

Sorry for the broken app. Didn't have time to test after reboot.
Will fix that tomorrow with a patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have forced developer to leave. Well done :rolleyes:

It's time for my comment:
    Every developer ends his career, but you can do this in a different way. We (mods) are going to investigate the whole situation and find out if and who stoled the sources. KANGing is a serious violation. Now you are only attacking each other and searching for guilty, which is childish and immature behavior. I don't understand, why on earth aren't you leaving this to moderators. Are you looking for thanks, glory etc.? Android is an open sourced project, which should give us fun and joy - not money. XDA is not the place to make money. Full stop.

Now we'll try to end this war.
    Well done people.

This thread remains closed.

Tom
    Thread remains closed.
    1. Use the bug tracker to report bugs.
    2. Use the thread in General to chat.
    3. This thread is a sticky to keep it on the first page.
    4. I'll reopen it when Macław or other developer would ask me to do that.
    Today I had little fun with working on camera drivers!
    So, camera application is not crashed at start. liboemlibrary loads with no errors, start even preview thread, but no preview image yet.

2.png

Here is logcat: http://cs.fill.ee/android/logcat_cam

It's a little goal reached. Moving next)
    You have to learn some new rules...

Over 100(?) posts deleted, many warnings, around 20 infractions...
    Stay on topic - next time ban hammer will go down.
    so this was yesterday morning / early afternoon and you still havent released the changelog

why lie to us

p.s mod's stop deleting my posts on this thread when you accept them everywhere else !!! at the end of the day we aint allowed to ask ETA's so why are dev's allowed to lie and give us false information about release times of information / roms !!!

I am sorry that you feel that XDA is your own personal tech support site. Maybe you should read the XDA Mantra. I will attempt to nip this in the bud right now.

Get this and get it clearly. Devs do this for free. You donate out of the goodness of your heart but it in NO way gives you the "purchasing power" to demand anything from a developer. This entitlement attitude you have is despicable. Your attitude has helped to contribute to the state of our site.

XDA-Developers exists for the developers and you come here and contribute of your own free will - and you donate of your own free will. Period. You don't like it - don't donate and don't download. You don't like that - go somewhere else.

Let's break this down a little bit here - XDA is....
    • XDA is a developers site
    • XDA is a free forum you are ALLOWED to use. We could make it invite only
    • XDA is and always will be about the developers. And before you say without the users there would be no XDA, Bull****, who do you think used the stuff before normal people even knew what a smartphone was......wait for it.........other developers. People that could give good feedback with relavent info. Not just "dahhh this is broken, please fix".

XDA is not....
    • XDA is not a place to come and make your phone cool.
    • XDA is not the cool place for idiots to hang out.
    • XDA is not your friends house
    • XDA is not a democracy
    • XDA is not a place to make Money.

That is all. Whomever decides to continue this line of reasoning and try and complain about a developer not acceding to your demands will earn themselves a nice short vacation from XDA.