Operator Branding.

Search This thread

fivecheebs

Jul 22, 2009
How subtle is operator branding in WP7 handsets?

I cant see any evidence that my handset (HTC Titan) is a branded handset, but I wondered if there was a way to tell for sure that it isnt.

Sorry for the daft question, I expect the answer will be that a branded device would be obvious, and that means mine wont be. FWIW, I bought it from an on-line phone shop rather than o2 directly.

66stang351

Nov 4, 2009

I cant see any evidence that my handset (HTC Titan) is a branded handset, but I wondered if there was a way to tell for sure that it isnt.

Sorry for the daft question, I expect the answer will be that a branded device would be obvious, and that means mine wont be. FWIW, I bought it from an on-line phone shop rather than o2 directly.

Carrier branding would be the logo somewhere on the face of the phone, a splash screen when booting and maybe a few apps preinstalled.

Reactions: fivecheebs

fivecheebs

Jul 22, 2009
Thanks for that, I don't have an o2 splash screen on startup, and the theme was set to HTC green. I guess its an unbranded one..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Carrier branding would be the logo somewhere on the face of the phone, a splash screen when booting and maybe a few apps preinstalled.