[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925

Hello, I have a bug with 26/01 revision, I think it was there with 23/01too...
On the car dock, the sound bug... no sound in call, when I launch my gps application, the sound bar become gray... no sound anymore... must reboot to restore sound...

Edit : I forgot to say it crashed 3 times on car dock (reboot)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359284201135.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359284201135.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
Guys, anyone having problems sending emails through GMail app??? Shows "Sending..." forever on my device... :eek:

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012

Rebooted and now GMail works fine... Really odd...

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009

Hello. I have a question about JB 4.2.1 Every time I install a new Rom, my internal sdcard makes a new 0 folder, so if I want to restore a backup from ROM Toolbox, I have to dig on my sdcard path to /sdcard/0/0/0/0/ to find my backup apps. Does any one knows how to avoid this behavior? Is it find to erase all these folders and move the latest one to the top of my sdcard?

Thank you for your help.

GalacticBacon

Jan 28, 2013
Whyalla
Hi, Thanks for the Rom, Amazing job. I did experience a few endless boots (which were counted by wiping different things then reflashing). It is way snapper than the stock Jelly Bean rom and is using about half the battery. Cheers :)

integra97

Aug 30, 2012
Unable to Install CM10.1 XT925

Hi,

I am hoping someone could shed some light on my problem. I can't seem to get out of the CyanogenMod boot animation.

I have done the following:
- Booted into CWM Recovery
- Formatted System
- Installed cm-10.1-20130126-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip
- Installed GApps
- Wiped Data / Factory Reset
- Wiped Cache
- Wiped Delvik
- Rebooted

Stays on CyanogenMod Boot animation forever. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

PS. I installed the firmware from an external SD-Card if that helps??

Any help?

Last edited:

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
Hello. I have a question about JB 4.2.1 Every time I install a new Rom, my internal sdcard makes a new 0 folder, so if I want to restore a backup from ROM Toolbox, I have to dig on my sdcard path to /sdcard/0/0/0/0/ to find my backup apps. Does any one knows how to avoid this behavior? Is it find to erase all these folders and move the latest one to the top of my sdcard?

Thank you for your help.

I have similar symptoms. Pretty annoying, dunno how to deal with these either. I also noted a /storage/emulated that seems to be somehow related .

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Hi,

I am hoping someone could shed some light on my problem. I can't seem to get out of the CyanogenMod boot animation.

I have done the following:
- Booted into CWM Recovery
- Formatted System
- Installed cm-10.1-20130126-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip
- Installed GApps
- Wiped Data / Factory Reset
- Wiped Cache
- Wiped Delvik
- Rebooted

Stays on CyanogenMod Boot animation forever. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

PS. I installed the firmware from an external SD-Card if that helps??

Any help?
From my perspective, your installation procedure is just fine. Wiped everything and installed the latest release. Fresh installs should (in theory) work.
I personally kept /data, that is I upgraded my previous system (which was CM10), thus not a fresh install. And it went ok. If you get really stuck, I suggest you restore a backup and follow the same procedure, apart from the "Wipe data / Factory reset" step.

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org

Thank you for your help.

This is a bug in recovery. I will release a new version soon...
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/8e40f42d2e0b21a8ed02cd66c825f913876917cd

Reactions: madmonkey57

integra97

Aug 30, 2012
I have similar symptoms. Pretty annoying, dunno how to deal with these either. I also noted a /storage/emulated that seems to be somehow related .

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

From my perspective, your installation procedure is just fine. Wiped everything and installed the latest release. Fresh installs should (in theory) work.
I personally kept /data, that is I upgraded my previous system (which was CM10), thus not a fresh install. And it went ok. If you get really stuck, I suggest you restore a backup and follow the same procedure, apart from the "Wipe data / Factory reset" step.

Thanks. I'll try that. I'm currently back to Stock JB as I could not even get CM10 to install. Same issue with that as well.

As I am back to stock JB, after rooting and installing CWM, do you still recommend I repeat the same steps except "Wipe data / Factory reset"?

Thanks Again

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
I'm currently back to Stock JB as I could not even get CM10 to install. Same issue with that as well.
That's odd...

As I am back to stock JB, after rooting and installing CWM, do you still recommend I repeat the same steps except "Wipe data / Factory reset"?

Thanks Again
Never tried... Stock JB is 4.1.1. CM10 is 4.1.2, CM10.1 is 4.2.1. Can't hurt to try either CM versions, can it?
BTW, rooting is not needed. CWM doesn't need to be reinstalled. Wiping /system /data /cache won't remove CWM.

wemsinho

Nov 18, 2010
Hamm
Is the LED enabled (always on) if you´re charging the phone?

I want to know this because its like this on CM10 and i hate it but can´t disabled. :(

Jesushasadroid

Oct 11, 2010
Hollywood, FL

Loving cm 10.. runs so smooth.. Can't wait for camera to work.

I want to go back to my stock backup. I'm on cwm... my backup won't restore. Saying no files when I go to restore... but my backup is in the clock work folder. Any suggestions to get backup to restore. Thanks

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
Loving cm 10.. runs so smooth.. Can't wait for camera to work.

I want to go back to my stock backup. I'm on cwm... my backup won't restore. Saying no files when I go to restore... but my backup is in the clock work folder. Any suggestions to get backup to restore. Thanks

All right, let's rule out the obvious. CWM has features to backup/restore from internal/external SD cards. Are you looking for a backup in the correct SD card?

Otherwise, a better place for this kind of question is probably the CWM dedicated thread.

SickBeast

May 15, 2011

i tried both internal and external...nada...no files found...but the files are there..thanks

I think I read something that said that basically CWM is creating an extra sub folder that you need to merge into the folder that it should be.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

itzik_man

Nov 13, 2010
Saint-Laurent, Quebec
CM 10.1 - after one week of usage...

Overall it's a good replacement ROM to the stock with the potential to be better..
- Speedtest my LTE (4G) almost same as the stock (slightly better)
- Benchmark is the same as stock ROM or up to 5% better
- I got 3 networks in Montreal = Bell, TELUS & Rogers. No detection of any network when trying to register my network (Rogers)
- Play Store get frequently disconnected (Try Again, message)
- No Automatic Location services when trying to use Google Maps (need to enter manually my location)
So far that's it after a week on CM 10.1.

Would like to have the letters "LTE" in my status bar (instead of 4G)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...