[ROM]ECHOE V12 S.E.P-TW-4.3-MK2/AnyCarrier-SS-KNOXfree-CLEAN-FAST-THEMED-gogoliePORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
After receiving the go ahead from friedrich420 to go ahead with this port I decided to get it out quick. I'm not sure if that'd make it official or not I'll have to see.

Mod Edit - appears this is not Sprint Rom....OP contact us for reopening when prepared for proper build

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepycloud

May 4, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
The ROM sounds really good. However, like the post above, I'm not sure what to download. I'm downloading the first one on the list. I hope it works. Lol Just kidding. I know it won't hurt my device, but I don't want to spend an hour setting it up again for nothing. Please be more specific about which download to use.

EDIT----> I figured it out. It's kinda confusing but if one pays attention to key words and the date... it's easy to find. Yeah, this is a good ROM. I like it a lot so far. Thanks

EDIT 2----> There is no data. I tried a few things and nothing works. I can make calls, but I can't download anything from play, nor can I send text messages. I wiped everything except my external sd card three times. It was a clean install with TWRP

Last edited:

Sleepycloud

May 4, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Yeah, I flashed philz recovery and tried again. I wiped everything three times. No data. No text messages. I tried changing the recommended setting to true, as suggested in the OP for LTE problems. It was already set to true. Something is wrong here.

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
I have a feeling that there is no data because there are no Sprint APN's in the Rom. Sleepy cloud you could try to go to a sprint tw rom and back up your apns then wipe and intall this rom again and once you are set up restore the APN's and see if that allows you to have data. And out of curiosity have you tried any third party apps to send text messages?

xchampx13

Dec 17, 2012
In the OP it says compatible with Verizon, att and tmo only, which version are you trying sleepy?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sleepycloud

May 4, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
I have a feeling that there is no data because there are no Sprint APN's in the Rom. Sleepy cloud you could try to go to a sprint tw rom and back up your apns then wipe and intall this rom again and once you are set up restore the APN's and see if that allows you to have data. And out of curiosity have you tried any third party apps to send text messages?

I didn't try any third party apps for texting. Backing up the APN's is a good idea. I may try that when I'm bored with the Triforce ROM. I bounce back and forth between them all every few days. I will try that now and get back with the results. Thanks for the idea.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

In the OP it says compatible with Verizon, att and tmo only, which version are you trying sleepy?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I looked for the date and exact name of the ROM in the list. I found it.

This one -----> 30/12 Echoe Rom v12 "See Emily Play"

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
I didn't try any third party apps for texting. Backing up the APN's is a good idea. I may try that when I'm bored with the Triforce ROM. I bounce back and forth between them all every few days. I will try that now and get back with the results. Thanks for the idea.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I looked for the date and exact name of the ROM in the list. I found it.

This one -----> 30/12 Echoe Rom v12 "See Emily Play"
so at least one group of individuals had a little luck loading... apparently that was a broken version an I uploaded the wrong file after all. reuploaded new file: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567255
im sure you guys have something similar to *generic*lte&gsm_modem_apnhlos.zip or similar ish you can flash? flash matching kernel kt or stock. this works for all or has including you guys it should add in most recent apn and settings if not let me know ill whip something up otherwise inputing manually apn settings has always worked in the past but was untested for sprint this time not sure what would have changed other than the modem technically.

Sleepycloud

May 4, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
so at least one group of individuals had a little luck loading... apparently that was a broken version an I uploaded the wrong file after all. reuploaded new file: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567255
im sure you guys have something similar to *generic*lte&gsm_modem_apnhlos.zip or similar ish you can flash? flash matching kernel kt or stock. this works for all or has including you guys it should add in most recent apn and settings if not let me know ill whip something up otherwise inputing manually apn settings has always worked in the past but was untested for sprint this time not sure what would have changed other than the modem technically.

I used APN Backup and Restore to get current APN's on this ROM. It restored them, but it still did not work. I'm gonna try your new link now. Thanks.

EDIT----> The zip file in the new link that you posted does not work. It fails to start. I redownloaded and checked the MD5 checksum and it was good. The zip file does not work.

Last edited:

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
flash your modem again?

I used APN Backup and Restore to get current APN's on this ROM. It restored them, but it still did not work. I'm gonna try your new link now. Thanks.

EDIT----> The zip file in the new link that you posted does not work. It fails to start. I redownloaded and checked the MD5 checksum and it was good. The zip file does not work.

ok so afh messed up my previous uploads here is my 3rd attempt at a working zip. if you dont get it by restoring APN's simply flash your modem with apns attached!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567592

brikzpapi

Feb 28, 2011
There will never be data. This it's a backup of a Verizon phone. All data related setup is configured as Verizon. Only way to get data is if someone can change all the files needed for a Sprint version
Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Sleepycloud
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After receiving the go ahead from friedrich420 to go ahead with this port I decided to get it out quick. I'm not sure if that'd make it official or not I'll have to see.

Mod Edit - appears this is not Sprint Rom....OP contact us for reopening when prepared for proper build
    Thread closed pending and as above warnings regarding device issues.
    Where is the Sprint SGS4 download link??
    There will never be data. This it's a backup of a Verizon phone. All data related setup is configured as Verizon. Only way to get data is if someone can change all the files needed for a Sprint version
    Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app