[Q] Screen Broken, Won't Boot

Search This thread

guitarguy280

May 14, 2007
I recently dropped my Note 3 (well, actually my wife accidentally knocked it out of my hand) and the screen (and perhaps the digitizer too) broke. When trying to boot it, the phone vibrates once like it is starting up, but then keeps vibrating every 10 seconds or so. I assume it's in some kind of a boot loop; will the phone not fully boot if it detects that the screen is broken? Any ideas on what I can do to boot it so I can wipe it remotely? :eek:

LAURA112

Aug 22, 2014
Help!

I recently dropped my Note 3 (well, actually my wife accidentally knocked it out of my hand) and the screen (and perhaps the digitizer too) broke. When trying to boot it, the phone vibrates once like it is starting up, but then keeps vibrating every 10 seconds or so. I assume it's in some kind of a boot loop; will the phone not fully boot if it detects that the screen is broken? Any ideas on what I can do to boot it so I can wipe it remotely? :eek:

Hi, i was wondering if you was able to solve the problem. if so please help me any advice would be helpful my situation is exactly the same with my note 3 and i need my data i really dont car about the phone anymore just need the data:crying::crying::crying::crying:

ddogishere

Nov 9, 2013
Hi, i was wondering if you was able to solve the problem. if so please help me any advice would be helpful my situation is exactly the same with my note 3 and i need my data i really dont car about the phone anymore just need the data:crying::crying::crying::crying:
Hi Laura I can understand and feel your frustration but unfortunately your only option now it's to JTAG the phone to retrieve your data. Only a good phone shop can do it & it can be expensive.