[Q] Xperia Z1 Compact or Galaxy S4

Search This thread

meet_death

May 20, 2009
Hi,

I want to buy a new phone. My main requirements are:

1) Excellent audio quality (through in-ears)
2) Seamless access to Google services
3) Good battery life
4) Decent camera

I have zeroed in on the Galaxy S4 and Xperia Z1 Compact in my price range. I like the screen of the S4, but I'm finding very mixed reviews about its audio output capabilities. However I like the Z1 compact more (I like its squarish industrial design), but am unable to find any detailed reviews about its other features. The Z1 compact is around Rs.4000 (~$80) more than the S4, so I'd be spending more if i got that.

Any suggestions?

bizzypain

Jul 28, 2011
Rome
Hi,

3) Good battery life
4) Decent camera

I have zeroed in on the Galaxy S4 and Xperia Z1 Compact in my price range. I like the screen of the S4, but I'm finding very mixed reviews about its audio output capabilities. However I like the Z1 compact more (I like its squarish industrial design), but am unable to find any detailed reviews about its other features. The Z1 compact is around Rs.4000 (~$80) more than the S4, so I'd be spending more if i got that.

Any suggestions?

The Galaxy S4 and the Z1C are in two very different inch ranges. If the screen inches are not an important point for you, between these two phones, I think the Z1C is a good choice. However If I'd need a phone with the features that you described, I'd take a HTC ONE. I also suggest you to take a look to LG G2, and to Motorola Moto X. Good luck with your new phone!! ;)

Reactions: jfpsb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

3) Good battery life
    4) Decent camera

Any suggestions?

The Galaxy S4 and the Z1C are in two very different inch ranges. If the screen inches are not an important point for you, between these two phones, I think the Z1C is a good choice. However If I'd need a phone with the features that you described, I'd take a HTC ONE. I also suggest you to take a look to LG G2, and to Motorola Moto X. Good luck with your new phone!! ;)