Toastmade wood covers

Search This thread

morphius2036

Sep 4, 2009
G-Vegas
Google Pixel 4 XL
Is there anyone in the Portland OR area that would contact Toastmade and let them borrow your phone. They currently don't have a cover for the Droid Ultra but will make one if they can get a phone to make measurements. They will give you a free cover for allowing them to use your phone.
www.toastmade.com

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jfriend33

Oct 7, 2010
Illinois
Is there anyone in the Portland OR area that would contact Toastmade and let them borrow your phone. They currently don't have a cover for the Droid Ultra but will make one if they can get a phone to make measurements. They will give you a free cover for allowing them to use your phone.
www.toastmade.com

i love those covers!!!! thank you for taking initiative! i had emailed them a request but i didnt know thats all they needed. i wonder if we bought a dummy version if that would suffice? couldn't they just get on ebay and get that?

Reactions: reggie14

morphius2036

Sep 4, 2009
G-Vegas
Google Pixel 4 XL
Not sure they asked if I lived in the area and could borrow my phone for a couple of days. I live in NC and even offered to ship them my phone but they didn't want to risk it getting damaged. They laser cut the wood so it is an exact fit so the dummy phone would need to be spot on in dimensions.

jfriend33

Oct 7, 2010
Illinois
These appear to be like a thick skin not an actual case, right?

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    www.toastmade.com

i love those covers!!!! thank you for taking initiative! i had emailed them a request but i didnt know thats all they needed. i wonder if we bought a dummy version if that would suffice? couldn't they just get on ebay and get that?