question about the update

Search This thread

stoph8n24

Just got this Verizon note 2 from a friend, 4.3 MJ9, rooted it with saferoot method and found that an update was downloaded to the phone. Where is this update so I can safely delete. Also, with all this talk of locked and unlocked bootloader, I was wondering what are my options ROM wise? Way too much Samsung junk to freeze on here and I haven't flashed anything since my Bionic! Thanks guys

Last edited:

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
Just got this Verizon note 2 from a friend, 4.3 MJ9, rooted it with saferoot method and found that an update was downloaded to the phone. Where is this update so I can safely delete. Also, with all this talk of locked and unlocked bootloader, I was wondering what are my options ROM wise? Way too much Samsung junk to freeze on here and I haven't flashed anything since my Bionic! Thanks guys

Can someone at least tell me where the update downloads to so I can delete it?

Patience..

Update is usually in cache/

Anyway... 4.3 is also locked.. So your only option is SafeStrap..with limited ROMS

Reactions: stoph8n24

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can someone at least tell me where the update downloads to so I can delete it?

Patience..

Update is usually in cache/

Anyway... 4.3 is also locked.. So your only option is SafeStrap..with limited ROMS
    After you delete the update freeze the app SDM 1.0 so it doesn't download again.