Error when compiling for Honami.

Search This thread

ekanix20

Mar 4, 2012
Örebro
Hello, i am trying to compile for the Xperia Z1 but getting error. I think that it is related to TWRP but i cant seem to fix it.

Code:
target Executable: recovery (/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery)
mkdir -p /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/
ln -sf /sbin/busybox /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/sh
ln -sf /sbin/pigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gzip
ln -sf /sbin/unpigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gunzip
Symlink: /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/[ -> busybox
bootable/recovery/gui/console.cpp:213: [B]error: undefined reference to 'gr_maxExW'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status[/B]
make: *** [/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/emil/android/omni/kernel/sony/msm8974'

Thanks!!

pollonamid

Jul 9, 2014
Dresden
Hello, i am trying to compile for the Xperia Z1 but getting error. I think that it is related to TWRP but i cant seem to fix it.

Code:
target Executable: recovery (/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery)
mkdir -p /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/
ln -sf /sbin/busybox /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/sh
ln -sf /sbin/pigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gzip
ln -sf /sbin/unpigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gunzip
Symlink: /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/[ -> busybox
bootable/recovery/gui/console.cpp:213: [B]error: undefined reference to 'gr_maxExW'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status[/B]
make: *** [/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/emil/android/omni/kernel/sony/msm8974'

Thanks!!

Hi. I also tried compiling for Honami a few days ago. I had the same error. I was able to fix it by applying this patch (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/5902/) to the rhine-common device tree. At the end the build booted but the cellular network wasn't working.

Last edited: