[ROM][10Feb] Worst Rom Ever v1.5 [NoSense, NoApps, NoTweaks, NoBase, NoSupport]

Search This thread

ahaman

Apr 19, 2011
Would you mind screenshoting your setting page since i tried going everywhere no luck rofl. Maybe mine is missing somehow haha. Dam im experiencing odd draining. Phone idle uses 8% of battery and cell standy 12% is that normal?

jamieelockey

Aug 27, 2010
Bedfordshire
for anyone like me, who likes to sync contacts and calender, from facebook to phone, use Haxsync, a paid app on the market. because facebook doesnt sync with ICS? which is strange, but for anyone who hassnt heard of this, just thought id let people know

jamieelockey

Aug 27, 2010
Bedfordshire
is there anyway of sorting out battery issue? my phone will charge to 100% and then go straight down to 0% and wpnt turn back on or charge? charge light just flashes? luckily i was able to somehow get it on and restore my backup? but i just prefer this rom to the other ics roms for the xl thanks

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
The APM Advanced Power Menu should would on this rom, the quick settings from status bar probably will, but it will probably mess with the systemui and status bar... you can always try, but back up before you do... just incase :D

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
This Rom is dead ,and so are the rest, i would suggest rather buy a new phone because SXL really sucks on development. :( I know it's a shame because it is a really good phone do...

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
If you feel like that, I guess I better sell my phone and not bother anymore....
Yap.Prove me wrong of what I said .:cyclops: There is so little interest for this phone and in software development, that is sad. The best Devs we got are you guys ( THE MUSKETEERS ) AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANT DO EVERYTHING, SO I WANT TO SAY THAT WE NEED HELP FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT, OTHERWISE IT'S BETTER TO SELL THAT PHONE AND MOVE ON TO SOME BETTER PHONE THAT HAS MORE INTEREST IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT. THAT'S MY OPINION. GOOD DAY ;)

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
We have faith Vertigo! We have a 99% working Sense 4 Rom, which many more popular phones don't. If people have any issues with the support or development with this phone, then they could always learn to dev? ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

What other phones. You dont know what you are talking about. And i am close to have my own Rom ready soon.

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
Yap.Prove me wrong of what I said .:cyclops: There is so little interest for this phone and in software development, that is sad. The best Devs we got are you guys ( THE MUSKETEERS ) AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANT DO EVERYTHING, SO I WANT TO SAY THAT WE NEED HELP FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT, OTHERWISE IT'S BETTER TO SELL THAT PHONE AND MOVE ON TO SOME BETTER PHONE THAT HAS MORE INTEREST IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT. THAT'S MY OPINION. GOOD DAY ;)

OT/

I am not going to flame or anything just merely point a few things out.

1. We all have life's outside XDA so sometimes we won't have updates every ten seconds.
2. I know for a fact that work is still continuing on various builds but with no real progression, if any so nothing has been updated.
3. Have a little more respect.

For this ROM in particular, check the title. It says no support - so don't expect any.

Just because we may not post every two days to bump a ROM or blab on about what we are trying to do, doesn't mean nothing is happening. Vertigo is very hard at work trying to get some proper cm9 which will mean so much more in the way of ROMs. Sense 4 has hit a brick wall so taking a little rest from it will allow a come back with a fresh approach. And there isn't too much more I can do for many other builds as I don't have the phone. Just bare in mind that despite selling my phone (due to personal issues) I still continued and continue to support this phone and attempt to keep the things we have here fresh - mainly because I want you guys to feel some love & also because the SXL is a wicked phone and massively overlooked.

Anyway, that's me done. We shouldn't have to explain this as when you come to XDA these things are already a given!

/OT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WRE 1.1 (Worst Rom Ever)

If you want a working ROM without bugs or FCs, DON'T use this ROM... use any other rom out there!

What u get:
    - No HTC Sense... Use any other ROM if u want HTC Sense!
    - No Apps... This rom is as empty as possible. Don't want that? ... use any other ROMs!
    - No Tweaks... Every other ROM has more Tweaks, so if u want more tweaks, use another ROM!
    - Not based on any official or cooked rom
    - No support... sorry, I'm too busy (work/children) to give any support

Not working:
    - Charging battery not working
    - ROOT not working
    - SMS (Long text)
    - MMS
    - GPS
    - Mobile data
    - Camera

Download:
    WRE_1_5.zip

Old:
    http: WRE_1_4.zip
    rapidshare.com: WRE_1_3.zip (mirror)
    rapidshare.com: WRE_1_2.zip
    rapidshare.com: WRE_1_1.zip
    rapidshare.com: WRE_1_0.zip
    yes, also hope someone else will try to fix some things too

I've fixed MMS for now, download the 1.1 version for working MMS

OT/

I am not going to flame or anything just merely point a few things out.

1. We all have life's outside XDA so sometimes we won't have updates every ten seconds.
    2. I know for a fact that work is still continuing on various builds but with no real progression, if any so nothing has been updated.
    3. Have a little more respect.

For this ROM in particular, check the title. It says no support - so don't expect any.

Just because we may not post every two days to bump a ROM or blab on about what we are trying to do, doesn't mean nothing is happening. Vertigo is very hard at work trying to get some proper cm9 which will mean so much more in the way of ROMs. Sense 4 has hit a brick wall so taking a little rest from it will allow a come back with a fresh approach. And there isn't too much more I can do for many other builds as I don't have the phone. Just bare in mind that despite selling my phone (due to personal issues) I still continued and continue to support this phone and attempt to keep the things we have here fresh - mainly because I want you guys to feel some love & also because the SXL is a wicked phone and massively overlooked.

Anyway, that's me done. We shouldn't have to explain this as when you come to XDA these things are already a given!

/OT
    it was my fault, I did not know that there is a superuser file attribute
    I only saw things like this: -rwxr-xr-x
    but there are about 11 file that need: -rwsr-sr-- ... this is easy to overlook, sorry

just wait for the next ROM, should be out this day
    Please if anyone knows how to fix my mobile data problem, hit me up

I've rebuild the whole framework res this weekend, so I was able to correct your apn settings in the ROM.

@BigladUK
    BT is fixed... I've mixed up some perms... I'm new to this whole Linux stuff :D

@All
    Camera panorama is fixed too.
    The mixed up permissions might have made the whole ROM instable.

Uploading 1.5 now

EDIT:
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!! How to set the default wallpaper?????????????? at the left side there is this black area... what did I do wrong?