Task Killer

Search This thread

janeindiran

Nov 13, 2011
Coimbatore
Most of apps we open are not killed when we exit. So it runs on the background occupying memory and draining battery, potentially reducing our phones performance. ADVANCED TASK KILLER app kills all the apps and provides existing features:D one the best working task killerers:)

Last edited:
Reactions: kezn715

janeindiran

Nov 13, 2011
Coimbatore
album.php

album.php

Last edited:

n1newbie

Oct 14, 2011
Tamil Nadu
each time task killer kills an app it consumes a lil battery. and the app starts again. so again it consumes a lil battery. so its no use in having a task killer.... i used them before but not using it now.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

janeindiran

Nov 13, 2011
Coimbatore
each time task killer kills an app it consumes a lil battery. and the app starts again. so again it consumes a lil battery. so its no use in having a task killer.... i used them before but not using it now.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

You are right but it has an option which kills the apps when screen goes off.
Once it kills, it stops its work and will work only when you open a new app and when your screen goes off. It just uses 2's of your battery life. i am using DEFY its battery life has improved. Only 50% drain in 24 hours with normal usage.

janeindiran

Nov 13, 2011
Coimbatore
Not to be rude, but you obviously have no idea how Android manages applications. Read this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=678205

The only reasonable time imo to use a task killer is when an app misbehaves.

Read that one.. It says when new app is started memory will be made available.I agree with that.
The reason i use task killer is, when memory is low visual effects get a huge lag and freeing memory at a touch is easy, so i use it. Most people have this problem when they run out of memory.

Any suggestions for this problem?? If there is a solution kindly post it will be useful for everyone.

Last edited:

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Just do a quick search on XDA, or Google. You will see that Task Killers do more harm than good. They interfere with Androids built in memory manangement. In the end they use more Memory, and Battery than they save. If you want something for better memory manangement try the V6 SuperCharger. It will not disappoint you.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Last edited:
Reactions: janeindiran

janeindiran

Nov 13, 2011
Coimbatore
Just do a quick search on XDA, or Google. You will see that Task Killers do more harm than good. They interfere with Androids built in memory manangement. In the end they use more Memory, and Battery than they save. If you want something for better memory manangement try the V6 SuperCharger. It will not disappoint you.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Trying V6.

janeindiran

Nov 13, 2011
Coimbatore

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

I tried V6 supercharger its great, no lags. But it drains battery quickly than before.
Whats the best config??

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
It depends on your device. I aleays lean towards the more consetvative settings. The battery seeming to drain faster should level off as thing get settled in.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Reactions: janeindiran

mdwbeex

May 11, 2011
Taks Killers

You don't need a task-killer, they can be very detrimental... if you are worried about battery life, try using Juice Defender Ultimate. been running it for over a year, and battery life has been outstanding since I installed it. As far as memory management goes - never had an issue with the way android handled memory. Everything I use has always been available when I wanted it, and it has always ran smoothly.

If you're having problems with memory, you may want to take a look at what you have installed on your device - an over abundance of apps all running in the background checking everything you can imagine will take a toll.

n3fox

Feb 19, 2008
+1 task killer is not good for the battery. Some apps use more battery for kill them by keep the task...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Most of apps we open are not killed when we exit. So it runs on the background occupying memory and draining battery, potentially reducing our phones performance. ADVANCED TASK KILLER app kills all the apps and provides existing features:D one the best working task killerers:)

TEAM MiK
    MikROMs Since 3/13/11
    It depends on your device. I aleays lean towards the more consetvative settings. The battery seeming to drain faster should level off as thing get settled in.

TEAM MiK
    MikROMs Since 3/13/11