dusanesp

May 13, 2013
Hi there gmail , google services not working on samsung galaxy y

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using XDA Free mobile app

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012

Hi, this should be an easy problem to sort out but first I'll need to know which gapps package you used, that is the zip file you flashed after the ROM. Also which ROM you're using would be helpful too. Could you please state exactly what's broken here? You mean that you can't sync I assume. If you tell me this then I'll be able to help :)

Reactions: dusanesp

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
@dusanesp the solution appears to be to force close freedom, however if you require further assistance you should post in the Q&A forum as there are many more users and RCs there to help. Good luck :)

Reactions: dusanesp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, this should be an easy problem to sort out but first I'll need to know which gapps package you used, that is the zip file you flashed after the ROM. Also which ROM you're using would be helpful too. Could you please state exactly what's broken here? You mean that you can't sync I assume. If you tell me this then I'll be able to help :)
    @dusanesp the solution appears to be to force close freedom, however if you require further assistance you should post in the Q&A forum as there are many more users and RCs there to help. Good luck :)