Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

timvdhoorn

Dec 8, 2011
Gorinchem
Hi flatzki,

Where is the transparent statusbar? :D
I try to decompile systemUI.apk using apktool and framework-res.apk as the framework, edit statusbarservice.smali, change parameter "const/4 v5, 0x1" to "const/4 v5, -0x3" and then my statusbar dissapear LOL :p
How to make it transparent?

the statusbar is already transparent but you need to use a launcher that supports transparent statusbar (if your using go launcher try using a live wallpaper)

t0g3

Aug 20, 2011
great work flatzki :D

some feedback from me
- I can't connect to mobile data if I set 2G only (If 2G only not set, mobile data can connect)
- when we change theme, toggle button color (in notification) doesn't change
- laggy in settings
- still high battery drain

thanx for your work :)

Simbo_

Mar 16, 2012
Great work :thumbup: :D

One question: does the extended settings mod work? Or is it already implemented? :)

Gesendet von meinem LG-P970 mit Tapatalk

eminent1410

Mar 1, 2009
Hanoi
facebook.com
thanks flatzki for ur ROM, it's quite smooth and stable, sometimes, it has FCs. But I've got it in most of MIUI ROM. Wait for next ROM with more stablility and more MIUI app.

valerioz

Aug 12, 2008
Hi everybody, I've just flashed 2.6 on my OB.
At first it seemed to go smooth, after reinstalled some apps with titanium backup the launcher keep on FC.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

I've wiped cache/dalvik and data.
Launcher now seems working but Play Store sometimes crash..

facekill1337

Feb 24, 2012
after 1 day using 2.6 4 reboots without doing anything, just hearing music. Some FC on Musicplayer and the Battery Drains a much, 50% on the evening, doing nothing, just hearing music? no wifi no data disyplay 15% :(

valerioz

Aug 12, 2008
Today is a bad day for me.
Now if I receive e call android phone crash.
I've rolled back to a nandroid 2.3 of miui that I have used till yesterday and worked quite fine.. now cannot answer to call...
Just to share my feelings..

flatzki

Apr 9, 2011
Hamburg
today i have test all apps and stuff with logging... i have now all errors thats come... thx all for testing :) for fix all bug it needs time.... see u if this rdy :)

no error report pls.. i have a logcat from a day, thats all what i need :)

miticogirl

Sep 1, 2011
V2.6 is very stable, very good ROM !!!! Best work I've ever seen :)
But i found some BUGs:
- low scroll speed in settings
- in some themes doesen't work "lockscreen" theme.
- some apps can't be install, like:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sImNvbS5nb29nbGUuYW5kcm9pZC5hcHBzLnVudmVpbCJd
or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transportoid&feature=search_result
in as can you see in browser you can find these apps but in market in phone you can't find them.
- there is a problem with calls, when i'm calling or receiving a call there is silence, nobody can hear me, then it show FC of DSPManager and after FC i can normally call. When I deleted from system/app/ DSPManager everything works fine, check this app :)

Reactions: Rinev

agent205

Sep 22, 2011
House
I really love this rom,but one thing is buggin' me
Is the tethering works in this latest version? Cause i really need it
Thanks

Sent from derp-mobile

Sobralobo

Jul 9, 2011
Setúbal
Oh btw another thing, with few themes, some settings FC after being apply so impossible to use it. Also, I notice that after applying a theme and then wanting to change it, the second theme applied is strange, for example, some colors are darker or mixed. ^^

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

chokod9

Jun 20, 2011
MEXICO!
The problem with the apps is the cm7 not the miui of flatzki affect any rom based on cm7

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 usando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    525647_320395534688068_100001528730816_859448_2133341809_n.jpg

This is a Beta, this ROM worked not full but u can use this every day, that need only low fixes....

V2.6 stable
    +/- buttons are reward and forward buttons if u hear music ( short press louder / lower, long press next song or last song )
    All aps works now
    Hdpi Icons
    fixed phone.apk --- somethime he hang at calling - fixed work nice
    very smooth and fast
    Market fixed, work full
    addet new Flipclock, old shows error
    new musicplayer
    Miui digital clock
    install from market work ( whatsapp bug etc removed )
    the best now.. LiveWallpaper works complet now :p
    tested with the new kernel from huexxx
    themechooser - u must copy ur themes into data/system/theme... somethimes its working without copy

How to install:
    Download v2.6 and the new kernel from huexxx http://www.mediafire.com/?9rv8ccb7tw4m8yo
    go into recovery and wipe data/cache/dalvik
    install 2.6, after this install the new kernel
    reboot

ThemeManager
    u can download and use all themes, but u must make this way : ( rootexplorer needed )
    download ur theme, start ur rootexplorer, go to sdcard/MIUI/theme ... copy ur downloaded them and put it to /data/system/theme ... start thememanager and choose the theme... icons and everything works, i have test this way x - times !!!!! <--- not final, i work on it to fix it

Lockscreens
    all downloaded lockscreens worked after used the thememanager way

Files

http://www.mediafire.com/?ds8nuqpymsaqlpi

Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/419593961390356/

Whatsapp - Download, work
    http://www.whatsapp.com/android/

i know i can t english :rolleyes:
    Here are first pics !!!!
    here is the best bootanimation ever :) have fun :)

Download here

531021_320446281349660_100001528730816_859559_1715603573_n.jpg

this people i must say THX !!!!

Duarte Andrade for the nice HD Video
    slurpdroid for the nice Thread pic
    kssood for the way to use Miui on CM7
    to galaxy Mini Forum, all i can do is from u :)
    sry people, to question like icons or something that we have read a lot of times i give no answer anymore.... infos to icons and other bugs are a lot in the thread. i upload v 2.1 at moment,

V2.1 : this is a cm7 update, only the source from Cyanogenmod is changed. after update i have make a wipe, but i dont know is it possible, if u have errors wipe data/cache ...
    The performance is much better, no hanging system... system speed is amazing now...

Statusbar !!!! : yes i have a bug in the statusbar, if u want the orginal battery icon use the app "superstatus" thats work perfectly

391481_321472291247059_100001528730816_862259_759749432_n.jpg

Whatsapp: work, infos thread 1

Miui Bugs, u know its beta, i begin to fix now the errors, but its hart, java and c++ knowless is not the best :)

HF with v2.1
    I go a New Way now, the next port comes from the original optimus 2 x. News in next days :D