Would like to make a toast with Champagne

Search This thread

rockface

Jun 11, 2010
Huntsville, AL
www.upriding.com
Has anyone else got their bb order marked as shipped?
My bb order was placed at 5:30PM today and the status says "Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days"

How do you determine it is Tax Free Weekend with Bestbuy.com
It is a state by state thing not a best buy thing. If you your state does a tax free weekend for the kids going back to school, you would know.

Why I Switched:
After 2 weeks, I simply was tired of waiting for Amazon get 64GB Champagne models and setteld on the 32GB from Best Buy (Here). My main reason for the 64GB was in case I ever installed Ubuntu LINUX but with a micro-SD and full-sized SD slots, 32GB will honestly work fine anything i need to do in Android.

Last edited:

legendary1022

Jan 6, 2010
Kansas City, MO
My bb order was placed at 5:30PM today and the status says "Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days"

It is a state by state thing not a best buy thing. If you your state does a tax free weekend for the kids going back to school, you would know.

Why I Switched:
After 2 weeks, I simply was tired of waiting for Amazon get 64GB Champagne models and setteld on the 32GB from Best Buy (Here). My main reason for the 64GB was in case I ever installed Ubuntu LINUX but with a micro-SD and full-sized SD slots, 32GB will honestly work fine anything i need to do in Android.

I had the 64GB Prime and never got close to utilizing it to its fullest. It is surprising how much stuff we consume in the cloud nowadays. Plus I kept two 32GB microsd cards (one in the SD card slot) that held anything else that I wanted to consume (movies and TV shows) on it. The storage on the 32GB won't be a problem for most people. Went with the 32 GB on the Infinity

technobuzz

Jun 21, 2012
The Champagne dock is currently available on Amazon (via EXCcaliberPC). They have 7 available...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FH1R0M/ref=ox_ya_os_product

They also have 9 Champagne 32 GB tablets available...

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-TF700T-B...F4NL0O/ref=de_a_smtd?ie=UTF8&m=A15EHDQVYNLON8

I had canceled my Best-Buy order and ordered the champagne model bundle directly from excaliberpc as they had tabet+dock combo "In Stock" for $619(no tax + free shipping). Just checked the status, its ready to be shipped today. So will be shipped by end of day.

lardo5150

Nov 13, 2008
St. Charles, MO
I called this morning, got the "warehouse has the order just waiting for them to process it"

I did not choose expidited though when I did shipping.

guitar1969

Feb 1, 2012
Well 64gb Champaigne's are still nowwhere to be found as far as I have seen (And I have checked all the sites). Another botched release by Asus. Its never good when you have customers settling for lesser expensive versions just because they can't get the one they really want. They need to take a lesson from Apple on how to have a coordinated release of a product.

Last edited:

erick0423

Dec 24, 2011
Just returned my infinity gray tf700 due to a manufacturer defect and went for champagne color hope no problem, will be here on the 8/11/12 pick up at store bestbuy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

lardo5150

Nov 13, 2008
St. Charles, MO
Raised hell with BB since some of you other clowns seemed to be getting yours before me even though I ordered mine at the butt crack of dawn.

Got an email tonight that it is on its way...no tracking number though.

Hoping for a perfect tab in one shot. Figured I will return it 3, maybe 4 times until I grab a perfect one. If nothing after 4, then I may have to consider the note 10.1..:(

Heres hoping for the best :good:

junrider

Jan 10, 2012
My champagne from bestbuy is coming on thursday. With a 60 day return policy (silver member) and bestbuy's honoring manufactures defect for Asus. I might as well give this infinity a chance for Asus to redeem themselves for they did to the prime.

lardo5150

Nov 13, 2008
St. Charles, MO
Got mine tonight.

Build quality is absolutely perfect except for light bleed.

I have it across the bottom and both sides.
Not crazy bad, but bad enough for me to say wtf.

So, I will be exchanging it. I could handle some light bleed, since you see it real bad during boot up, but barely during normal use, but anything else I will keep exchanging it.

for 500 bucks, I want close to perfect.

Updated just fine, was fast, sound from my headphones was great.

mozzarella72

Dec 23, 2011
Got mine tonight.

Build quality is absolutely perfect except for light bleed.

I have it across the bottom and both sides.
Not crazy bad, but bad enough for me to say wtf.

So, I will be exchanging it. I could handle some light bleed, since you see it real bad during boot up, but barely during normal use, but anything else I will keep exchanging it.

for 500 bucks, I want close to perfect.

Updated just fine, was fast, sound from my headphones was great.

Got mine tonight, Build quality is good except for a little bit of press-iness(?) on one side of the bezel. It's very slight and as long as it doesnt develop into a bigger problem, it doesnt bother me. I love tablet! now if i could just turn off tap to click on the trackpad...

Top Liked Posts