[Kernel][JB] Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel for D2TMO/D2ATT (AOSP) v2.9 [3/09/13]

Search This thread

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Re: [Kernel][JB] Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel for D2TMO/D2ATT (AOSP) v2.6 [2/12/13

Are you talking about a TW kernel for t-mobile? I thought I heard that my TW kernel for vzw somehow works fine on TMO...

Yeah, your Verizon TW version works perfect on all U.S. TW variants. I'm currently running it on AT&T. Check original development thread in Verizon forum for details.

Sent from my SGS III

droidsung

Dec 18, 2012
Running LK flawlessly on the Slimbean stable version.

The interactiveX governor paired with the Deadline scheduler is awesome.

Thanks Imoseyon :good::good:

lightitwithfire

Jan 29, 2013
Madison, WI
READ IF YOU WANT TO FLASH AND YOU'RE USING PARANOIDKANGDROID:
I currently just flashed ParanoidKangdroid then tried to flash this kernel and got stuck into a bootloop (i got out though). Just a warning!

ares117

Feb 9, 2013
2.4GHz wifi crash

Bug on the i747

Selecting the 2.4GHz only option in advanced wifi settings causes a forced reboot.
Im trying to do this because it takes a long time for wifi to auto-connect, and usually this setting (with other kernels) has helped.

Any fixes/ suggestions?

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Re: [Kernel][JB] Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel for D2TMO/D2ATT (AOSP) v2.7 [2/22/13

Bug on the i747

Selecting the 2.4GHz only option in advanced wifi settings causes a forced reboot.
Im trying to do this because it takes a long time for wifi to auto-connect, and usually this setting (with other kernels) has helped.

Any fixes/ suggestions?

Change the WiFi scan interval time in the build.prop. This will find networks faster and thus connect quicker, when in range. Also uses more battery unfortunately.

Sent from my SGS III

ares117

Feb 9, 2013
Change the WiFi scan interval time in the build.prop. This will find networks faster and thus connect quicker, when in range. Also uses more battery unfortunately.

OK, I'll try that. However I would rather this bug be addressed so that I can have fast connections without extra battery drain

Johnny424

Jan 28, 2012
King George VA
Re: [Kernel][JB] Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel for D2TMO/D2ATT (AOSP) v2.7 [2/22/13

anyone else seen the lag that comes about after a while? on the newest release ..the phone slows down so much that it hangs on the CRT animation and freezes.. same thing going on with kt's latest release .. I believe he said it was something to do with the latest cm commits..
I'll try to attach a last_kmessage when it happens again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

kiden

Feb 3, 2010
Chicago
I've been running this on Slim Bean 1.0 for a couple of days now. Battery life is great with interactiveX and I have not encountered any errors with the Wifi or anything else. Thank you!

G

GuestD0701

2.7.3 + latest Slim Bean 4.2.2. on D2spr is butta!!!!! No WiFi issues....Tks Imoseyon!:D

Sent from my SPH-L710 [Slim + Lean]

Heisenberg420

Apr 28, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus 11

I know this has been asked in almost every kernel thread and will probably only serve to annoy :p but any plans to add morfics trinity colors (been added to tasks and kt747 kernel)

I think this is one of the most stable and responsive kernels but I just can't go back to the old colors, looks like a yellow glare everywhere :(

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
I was using this kernel the other day when the CM kernel was soiling the bed sheets, and I noticed CifsManager wasn't working.

Leankernel must be missing these two commits:

init.rc: Create /storage mountpoint so Dalvik can mark as slave in zygotes: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/30064/
Zygote: Restrict slave mountspace so Dalvik apps can mount system-wide volumes: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/30872/

Any chance we could get these two added?

Top Liked Posts