[HALP] The sns_async_ev_wakelock

• Thread starter Deleted member 4580957
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4580957

Hey XDA,

I've been getting this sns_async_ev wakelock and it is keeping my tablet awake, and never allowing it to enter deep sleep. I've been looking at some threads about it, but no one seemed to have a definite answer to eliminate this wakelock. I have absolutely no social networks by the way, and anything Google related has been frozen, except the Play Store and Gmail. Here are some screenshots of the BBS. uploadfromtaptalk1390194804397.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390194817641.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help.

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
Hey XDA,

I've been getting this sns_async_ev wakelock and it is keeping my tablet awake, and never allowing it to enter deep sleep. I've been looking at some threads about it, but no one seemed to have a definite answer to eliminate this wakelock. I have absolutely no social networks by the way, and anything Google related has been frozen, except the Play Store and Gmail. Here are some screenshots of the BBS.View attachment 2527221View attachment 2527222

Thanks in advance for any help.

Download wake lock detector from the play store. It will tell you what's what.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

D

Deleted member 4580957

Download wake lock detector from the play store. It will tell you what's what.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have, but it hasn't told me what app or process has been causing it. The wakelock count goes up at 20/s and it never stops. I've uninstalled every app I have installed and I've wiped the tablet, but it still happens. I have no idea why and it's really getting on my nerves now.

D

Deleted member 4580957

Yes, I've looked at every possible thread fast is shared to this topic, and there still hasn't been any definite answers. I don't use Greenify, should I?