[Q] whats up with th CM team?

Search This thread

foreverzero89

Feb 17, 2011
they haven't gotten any new nightlies out since feb 17. anyone know when they'll start releasing stuff for us again?

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
You do realize that the developers for these roms are making these out the kindness in their hearts right?

People like you drive me balistic... these guys/gals are all here doing this stuff in their free time... for free just so an idiot like you can come on and ask a question like this???

Really???
@mods kick this person off the site please...

Posted from my I337 NB1 Dark Venom 3 SS version --- 20G Free Cloud --- https://copy.com?r=vtiraF

Reactions: gotdat

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
That's because the jf devices have been merged to jflte, so that's the one to download from

Last edited:

foreverzero89

Feb 17, 2011
You do realize that the developers for these roms are making these out the kindness in their hearts right?

People like you drive me balistic... these guys/gals are all here doing this stuff in their free time... for free just so an idiot like you can come on and ask a question like this???

jeez man, calm down, i was just wondering why there haven't been any updates. i am very grateful of the CM team. no need to get all pissy.

Reactions: av911

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
jeez man, calm down, i was just wondering why there haven't been any updates. i am very grateful of the CM team. no need to get all pissy.

As has been explained, there have been updates.

Many ROM teams are merging all the Galaxy S4 branches into single builds. So there is not T Mobile Galaxy S4 CM anymore. But the main Galaxy S4 CM works just fine and is updated nearly nightly.

This applies to a lot of AOSP ROM's now.

Top Liked Posts