[Solved]D800 Bricked after using wrong AutoRec,No download mode

Search This thread

elmy2424

Oct 26, 2013
hi everyone, i accidentaly used the AutoRecLs980 app to flash the recovery to a D800 and now the device is bricked and wont boot on recovery nor on android,,, just keep showing those lines:

[850] Fastboot mode started
[900]udc_start()

i tried the command "fastboot devices" on sdk and i got this:
ieve.jpg
like is partially recognizing the device..

>>can i try flashing a TWRP.img? or what i did has broken other than recovery partitIon on the devices and that wont solve my problem..

i also founded this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582142 but dont know if will help me..

thanks so much for triying to help me.

Last edited:

jug6ernaut

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
hi everyone, i accidentaly used the AutoRecLs980 app to flash the recovery to a D800 and now the device is bricked and wont boot on recovery nor on android,,, just keep showing those lines:

[900]udc_start()

ieve.jpg

>>can i try flashing a TWRP.img? or what i did has broken other than recovery partitIon on the devices and that wont solve my problem..

i also founded this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582142 but dont know if will help me..

jump on irc, freenode, lg-g2 channel. Tell them you used the wrong auto-rec and u are able to get into fastboot. They will give you/direct you to partitions for your phone. You will then need to flash these partitions. Probably the correct aboot and laf(downloadmode), and recovery(maybe not). You will then be able to get into download mode, where you can flash a stock rom. Or possibly give you old aboot and directly flash a custom recovery. Not sure. Go and ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: elmy2424

bad_HABIT

Jun 18, 2010

[900]udc_start()

ieve.jpg

Damn please report back if you resolve your issue. I'm sure you'll help anyone else who might themselves in a similar situation

BiggerF0X

Jun 27, 2014
Earth
You can install the Stock ROM For KDZ file, the G2 will be restored...
Search in Google/Youtube: Back To Stock ROM LG G2

PS. You can only enter the Download Mode with the G2 connected with PC by USB

Last edited:

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
he can't enter dld mode.

1. download autorec for your version

2. extract aboot - boot - laf

fastboot flash aboot aboot.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash laf laf.img

ahilliard

Nov 19, 2011
LG G5
LG V20
I did the same thing. Recovered by flashing the correct laf.img with fastboot, which repaired download mode. Then use download mode with a .kdz file and the (un)official LG rescue tool.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

sarzyk

Jul 8, 2008

I'm sorry that I write here but if I do not want to create a new topic. Maybe someone is able to help?

Hello my problems started up in the morning as I came up with a kernel update.
Mistakenly threw versions of the D800 and the phone went into fastboot.
I tried the method with a live CD of Ubuntu but it does not fit me these many partitions so I can not write it these paintings partition.
I tried to unpack the correct kernel to a file boot.img fastboot flash I uploaded by write and quite like to be spoiled because I wrote that there is no certificate or something - so as to completely fell boot.
But after some time did enter into download mode I uploaded versions V220D and went.
Now phone can enter to download mode but charges only to the logo and the LED flashes blue and green.
The computer sees the phone software from LG emergency phone does not play because he writes with is the newest version but see the battery level and what I currently versions.
What else to do to restore phone?
I would be very grateful.

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4

hm..I see you managed to flash the rom ?

so the problem is you didn't wipe.

turn the device OFF

hold power + volume down until you see the LG logo, release the buttons for a moment and then hold volume down + volume up. On the white screen confirm 2-3 times with power button. After the factory reset (the thing you just did) it will boot.

Reactions: sarzyk

sarzyk

Jul 8, 2008

turn the device OFF

hold power + volume down until you see the LG logo, release the buttons for a moment and then hold volume down + volume up. On the white screen confirm 2-3 times with power button. After the factory reset (the thing you just did) it will boot.

you are a god.
Cleans all day interencie but nowhere have written about this to keep the volume + and - raze ..
For now operates proof, and write exactly what and how.
We would like to thank my friend.

Please write more as I'll official* Rom from LG is the site can check if a ROOT or another Rom if it was uploaded?
Where can I check whether they were any signs of interference?
Is it only in Download Mode it says?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[900]udc_start()

ieve.jpg

jump on irc, freenode, lg-g2 channel. Tell them you used the wrong auto-rec and u are able to get into fastboot. They will give you/direct you to partitions for your phone. You will then need to flash these partitions. Probably the correct aboot and laf(downloadmode), and recovery(maybe not). You will then be able to get into download mode, where you can flash a stock rom. Or possibly give you old aboot and directly flash a custom recovery. Not sure. Go and ask.
    he can't enter dld mode.

1. download autorec for your version

2. extract aboot - boot - laf

fastboot flash aboot aboot.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash laf laf.img
    I did the same thing. Recovered by flashing the correct laf.img with fastboot, which repaired download mode. Then use download mode with a .kdz file and the (un)official LG rescue tool.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app
    @bender_007 @jug6ernaut@ahilliard

really thanks:D:laugh: ill do it as soon as i get in my house.

i was thinking to flash all the partitions since i didn´t know which one had the DOWNLOAD MODE xD, thanks again

Just the ones I wrote. Don't touch others.

turn the device OFF