[Q] HTC One Wi-Fi "error"

Search This thread

Just4itunes93

Feb 1, 2014
Ive had my HTC One (m7) for about 4 months, I recently dropped T-mobile and got one for Verizon. I wanted to use the T-mobile One for Wi-Fi at least, but recently I picked it up and tried turning on the Wi-Fi and got an error message... I also have this problem with the Bluetooth and have had no luck after factory resets both system and "master" resets have had no results. What can I do!?:crying:

paul_viado

Feb 24, 2010
the City of Sin
Ive had my HTC One (m7) for about 4 months, I recently dropped T-mobile and got one for Verizon. I wanted to use the T-mobile One for Wi-Fi at least, but recently I picked it up and tried turning on the Wi-Fi and got an error message... I also have this problem with the Bluetooth and have had no luck after factory resets both system and "master" resets have had no results. What can I do!?:crying:

since you did drop the Tmobile one, my guess would be that its the hardware antennas thats the problem the drop might have affected it

Reactions: Just4itunes93

Just4itunes93

Feb 1, 2014
Thank you

So what are my options? Should I bother With a repair shop? I know that the disassembly of this phone is pretty complex. Thanks for your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

since you did drop the Tmobile one, my guess would be that its the hardware antennas thats the problem the drop might have affected it