Help please...all data is gone

Search This thread

devil666x

May 24, 2008
Hey guy,

i have made the mother of all screw ups.
Mates phone had all pics and vids and contact all gone after i did a flashboot to unlock the bootloader. I didnt realise it would delete everything.

Do any of you know of a program that would recover contacts and pics from a HTC One?
Problem with these phones is you cant mount the storage?

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Hey guy,

Mates phone had all pics and vids and contact all gone after i did a flashboot to unlock the bootloader. I didnt realise it would delete everything.

Do any of you know of a program that would recover contacts and pics from a HTC One?

There are some apps in the Play Store that may help. I stupidly formatted my internal memory once and lost some pictures I didn't have backed up. Needless to say, both Dropbox and G+ back them up for me now.

This is the one I used: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.defianttech.diskdigger&hl=en

Reactions: devil666x

devil666x

May 24, 2008
There are some apps in the Play Store that may help. I stupidly formatted my internal memory once and lost some pictures I didn't have backed up. Needless to say, both Dropbox and G+ back them up for me now.

This is the one I used: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.defianttech.diskdigger&hl=en

thank you matey, i will give that a try.

Stupid stupid me.

It had baby pics never backed up and vids as well. im so gutted. hope this does the trick.

Do you know if it recovers contacts as well and messages?

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com

Stupid stupid me.

It had baby pics never backed up and vids as well. im so gutted. hope this does the trick.

contacts should be backed with google. as for messages, they might get recovered with the app but they dont get back up anywhere.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus

Stupid stupid me.

Assuming it's the Verizon One, I would suggest switching to Verizon Messages. It allows you to text from any WiFi tablet as if it's your phone and also syncs messages to the cloud.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guy,