[Q] Bootloader locked S-ON custom kernel

Search This thread

ovmihai

Jun 8, 2014
How did you s-off it then ?
Well, i went with my phone to someone who said that he used a paid software and he told me something about APX mode. I would tell you more but as you can see i'm kind of a noob. And if this helps, my android.process.acore keeps crashing and calendar,gapps etc keeps crashing and phone restarts . This isn't smth new, i had this problem on KitKat custom rom and i thought it was from custom ROM. Now i see that i was wrong. Is it possible to be a hardware problem ?

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Ah s-off via (maybe not for you) paid services. That's indeed possible. But to be clear, did you install a very close to stock sense 5 rom like maximus or arhd ?

ovmihai

Jun 8, 2014
Ah s-off via (maybe not for you) paid services. That's indeed possible. But to be clear, did you install a very close to stock sense 5 rom like maximus or arhd ?

I installed a RUU for Europe with ICS and imei is wrong (0049...) i don't know what to do now. I saw other posts of yours on other threads on this subject, that if i am s-off there may be a possibility . Any advice ? PS : I tried to install JB via RUU but i get image error.