[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Search This thread

whewstoosae

May 23, 2010
SC
Anyone else after applying the 1.3.1 update have their power button stop working altogether? Even in recovery? I would just have to play with it until it decided to work. Went back to 1.3 and its fine.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Hannibal2020

Feb 7, 2012
I cannot play any game from Gameloft in Revolver 1.3.1
For e.g, with Asphalt 6, this game always quit suddenly while I am playing
Anyone met this problem?

Lightarrow

Jan 23, 2008
Thanks Gunfabio for this rom. Unfortunatly I had to go back go hoenycomb becaue some of the keys on my dock did not work with ICS. Weirdly enough, my c and . keys are not working on your ics rom. I'm back on honeyomb and all is well again. For a second there i tought my dock was broken and I had to RMA it :s. Hope Asus get's their act together and fix these bugs soon.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

strker45

Oct 11, 2010
Any word on the progress of cm9 for the transformer? im very much looking forward to it being stable enough for gnufabio to have a good go at it and especially to implement cornerstone.

TomTcom

Mar 27, 2011
yep, alot of people are having this problem.

Ironically, I went several weeks after applying this ROM without reboots and only as of yesterday did I start getting a few. No updates or anything to the system that I could see to make it start all of a sudden. Not a big issue by any means though.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Any word on the progress of cm9 for the transformer? im very much looking forward to it being stable enough for gnufabio to have a good go at it and especially to implement cornerstone.

From my understanding, CM9 bugs are being fixed and added to the ROM's available by CM9 team just as Cornerstone bugs are being fixed by the Cornerstone team. I just haven't heard any great new tweaks and fixes for Cornerstone itself and while I'm actively watching the thread, apparently it has enough bugs to make some stray away from it as a daily driver.

I think gnu would wait some time and get more kinks worked out by the Cornerstone team. Plus he has commented several times on the whole Cornerstone issue as well. We will all just have to be patient on it.

will5

Sep 15, 2007
Well guys, definitely, there is some problem with usb.

Tried "revolution" rom, pc recognizes tablet and let me see internal and external storage.

Tried cm9 nightly, the same.

On gnufabio 1.3.1 pc doesn´t see the tablet at all.

Maybe it happens only on certain tf101. Always did a full wipe before install any of this roms.

kingird72

Feb 25, 2011
I tested mine just now with the USB, and it works fine, my computer was able to detect my TF101 and installed driver automatically no problem.

Flapjack7

Jul 21, 2008
Does anyone have video issues? 720p videos and even youtube videos stutter even those which were buttery smooth on HC.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    • Fast AS HELL
    • Deodexed
    • Speed up & optimizations
    • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
    • Face unlock
    • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
    • What's the actual version?
      In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
    • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
      There is an app for that. Give a look here
    • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
      Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
    • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
      NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:
    Don't worry guys, I'm releasing a new version within the end of this week, and Revolver Parts 4 will come soon ;)
    I'm working on the latest Asus update, please, some patience!