[Q] Sudden Device Lag

Search This thread

jdgamble

Feb 3, 2014
Philippines
I'm having this problem with my white N9005 device, it's making this annoying lags/hangs whenever im using it. It's like something is updating on the background. It will hang for 2-3secs then go back to what it's doing.

For example, messaging, whenever im typing something it will stop but i can still press the letter but won't show up in the screen, after said lag the letter that i pressed during the lag time will appear as typed. I dont know how to explain any further. Anyone experienced this issue? Any solution? Thanks!

Reactions: sriram231092

cubarican84

Jun 22, 2010
Check for rogue apps that could be slowing you down or next I would back up any needed info from your external SD card then format it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: sriram231092

sriram231092

Mar 24, 2013
the city of ATLANTIS
@jdgamble i'm having the same on my exynos note 3 after upgrading to kitkat! i'm still experiencing the problem! please let me know if you find any solution. :)

edited: the problem got sorted out after removing the external sd card! there isn't any virus on it but the lag is no more! even the boot & shutdown times are much faster!

Last edited:

djbigbear

Dec 21, 2013
@jdgamble i'm having the same on my exynos note 3 after upgrading to kitkat! i'm still experiencing the problem! please let me know if you find any solution. :)

edited: the problem got sorted out after removing the external sd card! there isn't any virus on it but the lag is no more! even the boot & shutdown times are much faster!

more Kitkat - SD Card problem....
i'm already regretting my decision to go Kitkat:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm having this problem with my white N9005 device, it's making this annoying lags/hangs whenever im using it. It's like something is updating on the background. It will hang for 2-3secs then go back to what it's doing.

For example, messaging, whenever im typing something it will stop but i can still press the letter but won't show up in the screen, after said lag the letter that i pressed during the lag time will appear as typed. I dont know how to explain any further. Anyone experienced this issue? Any solution? Thanks!
    Check for rogue apps that could be slowing you down or next I would back up any needed info from your external SD card then format it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk