Totally worth it!!

Search This thread

Ahmedmoataz

Jan 27, 2014
Lagging ...., battery problems.....
Two words for u.....

HARD RESET !!

It's really worth the effort for reinstalling ur apps again
And one more thing....just install the apps that u use and u will really feel the difference

Reactions: skyhigh73

atg284

Nov 26, 2012
I think I may do this with the next big update coming soon. I was going to do it right after the last update but kicked the can down the road and decided to do it the next time. I think some people do it after every update though.

GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
Easier just to root and remove all the bloatware...Mine has no lag and is crazy fast.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

andythilo

Oct 17, 2010
How hard is it to root and install custom firmware? I've got a p605 that came from Singapore. I've already updated the firmware with UK version. Is there a guide out there anywhere?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

DeBoX

Jul 26, 2010
might be a stupid question, but what is a hard reset ? Ie how to?

Ahmedmoataz

Jan 27, 2014

Its factory settings......it removes every thing on the device like it was out of the box

- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 device.

- Wait for 10 seconds, Then move to the next step.

- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key.

- Keep pressing the above keys until the Samsung Logo appears,Then release Power key only.

- When you see Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen release the Volume Up Key.

- Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.

- Use Power key to confirm the operation.

- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"

- Use Power key to confirm.

- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.

- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.

Sudbury78

Jan 1, 2013
Does this long process equal using the reset option in menu? Reason I ask is I've used that feature before with this.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Titanium back up

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its factory settings......it removes every thing on the device like it was out of the box

- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 device.

- Wait for 10 seconds, Then move to the next step.

- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key.

- Keep pressing the above keys until the Samsung Logo appears,Then release Power key only.

- When you see Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen release the Volume Up Key.

- Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.

- Use Power key to confirm the operation.

- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"

- Use Power key to confirm.

- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.

- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
    Lagging ...., battery problems.....
    Two words for u.....

HARD RESET !!

It's really worth the effort for reinstalling ur apps again
    And one more thing....just install the apps that u use and u will really feel the difference
    Does this long process equal using the reset option in menu? Reason I ask is I've used that feature before with this.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Yes, the option is there in recovery in case you can't boot up the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk