[REQUEST] Theme changer for The Ultimatum CM7.2 ROM

Search This thread

axlgothika

Jan 8, 2014
Hello. Cand anybody make some sort of separate patch to change the default theme in The ultimatul ROM? After some time people might want to change the overall theme (Metro, Xperia, MIUI, Jelly Bean) with all the other features (personalised apps and all).

Thanks!

PS : I don't mean to install the themechooser app and just change the theme, but rather have the other themes with their perks.

D

Deleted member 5617821

Hello. Cand anybody make some sort of separate patch to change the default theme in The ultimatul ROM? After some time people might want to change the overall theme (Metro, Xperia, MIUI, Jelly Bean) with all the other features (personalised apps and all).

Thanks!

PS : I don't mean to install the themechooser app and just change the theme, but rather have the other themes with their perks.

Wrong device thread Bro. This is Galaxy Ace S5830i Q/A. You should ask this is in Galaxy Ace S5830 Q/A. Here is the link,

Galaxy Ace S5830 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: axlgothika

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821

Thanks!

Wrong device thread Bro. This is Galaxy Ace S5830i Q/A. You should ask this is in Galaxy Ace S5830 Q/A. Here is the link,

Galaxy Ace S5830 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Hope I Helped :)