Install Andriod 4.x in Lumina 925

Search This thread

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
There's also a nice image out there which answers pretty well: I don't have the link at the moment, but it just says "NO, dammit" in nice bold text.

Hey OP, if you don't want a "Cocky and Stupid" response, then don't be a stupid <term for a male chicken> and instead try following the #1 forum rule, OK?

As far as we're concerned, you're just a lazy <REDACTED> who likes spamming the forum. Seriously, this has been discussed already *in the last few hours* (though I'll give you credit for posting in the right section, to the extent there is a right section for a post like this one...).

Reactions: DilanChd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's also a nice image out there which answers pretty well: I don't have the link at the moment, but it just says "NO, dammit" in nice bold text.

Hey OP, if you don't want a "Cocky and Stupid" response, then don't be a stupid <term for a male chicken> and instead try following the #1 forum rule, OK?

As far as we're concerned, you're just a lazy <REDACTED> who likes spamming the forum. Seriously, this has been discussed already *in the last few hours* (though I'll give you credit for posting in the right section, to the extent there is a right section for a post like this one...).