3d Minions boot animations, Android vs Apple, Kung Fu Panda, GW3, MW and much more!

Which animations would u like to see next?

• Android vs apple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

BigBearEvo

Jun 29, 2010
Leicester
bigbearevo.proboards.com
I hope u don't Mind but I had to resize some of these to make them work on my phone, and these rock mate. Any chance u could youtube them? So a preview can be shown? Just a thought lol.
I was wondering though.... I Am British and of army background.... And although currently I'm using mw boot with sound.... Can u make any British army bootanimations?

Sent from a 3.5 Sensed Salsa :)

Reactions: Lrod0175

Lrod0175

Jan 4, 2011
New Jersey
I hope u don't Mind but I had to resize some of these to make them work on my phone, and these rock mate. Any chance u could youtube them? So a preview can be shown? Just a thought lol.
I was wondering though.... I Am British and of army background.... And although currently I'm using mw boot with sound.... Can u make any British army bootanimations?

Sent from a 3.5 Sensed Salsa :)

Not at all my friend, I'm a little busy now, but I can make that bootanimation for u, see if u can find me a video in YouTube that u might like and I'll make it as soon as I can.

Team 420 Special Blends

marvinlh

Oct 28, 2009
New Orleans
Saints downanimation is on the op, right after Saints bootanimation, its very cool, Saints fans will love it!

Here is your customize Marvin nexus blend bootanimation as promised, hope you like it buddy! Your name will spin with the nexus background.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h5s3qdwnxvbw5av

I would like this one ported over for my EVO LTE, and if possible have it say marvins EVO. If its too much work, its fine saying marvins Rom.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

gordies.swc

Mar 26, 2011
Dinuba, CA
I love the minions!! I'm running miui gb and don't really know much or actually anything about boot animations but would it be possible to use these with miui??

Sent from my EVO 4G using XDA

Top Liked Posts