[4.0.4][PORT][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1

Search This thread

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
Thank you bhu1 for allowing me to port this rom from the Galaxy S to the Infuse!!!
***please go to the very bottom for list of working/not working, flashing instruction and download links...***

Otiginal thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1572705
Original OP:
header.png

Rom is also available for vibrant- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1652132
Rom is also available for captivate- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1575117

Features:

FEATURES -

NOTE:Mostly all things that removed are provided as add ons, read third post for add ons.

-BASED ON 4.0.4 AOKP

-OTA UPDATES -- rom has ota update latch so that u can download and flash new rom without even coming too thread if u want. OTA updates SERVICE is provided by 'UPDATE ME' app which is free on PLAY STORE. THEMES, Add ons and all will also be notified to you via the OTA update app. If u can then pls consider donation to ACQUARIUSOFT OR BUY HIS PRO APP, donation links and pro app links in his app.

-VERY SLEEK ROM- GENERALLY UNDER 110 MB WITH NOTHING IMPORTANT REMOVED.

-kernel- i keep on changing kernels in mostly every update according to the current kernel scene at sgs dev forums.

-Huge ram patch, thankx to kali and krarvind.

-start up tweaks work as they should from team kang's side.

- WINDOWS phone 7 font.

-90callvolume init.d script for increased call volume.

-S30datafix init.d script(For problems related to titanium backup, read FAQs in second post)

-STOCK THEME IN BASE ROM WITH SOME VISUAL MODS.

-MANY THEMES BY MY TEAM MEMBERS THAT ARE PROVIDED AS FLASHABLE ZIPS(LOOK IN THIRD POST). CURRENTLY WE HAVE BLUE INFINITUM, BLACK INFINITUM BY RAZER(x) AND GREEN, YELLOW, RED, ORANGE, WHITE, ICE CUBE SANDWICH THEMES BY BILANOID.

NOTE- I TRY MY BEST BUT SOMETIMES I AM NOT ABLE TO BRING POLISHED FLASHABLE THEME PACKS TO CURRENT ROM VERSION SO IN THAT CASE U CAN ALWAYS DOWNLOAD THEMES FROM OUR SITE (CLICK OUR LOGO IN MY SIGNATURE OR GO HERE- http://www.infinitum-project.com/) OR OUR MEDIAFIRE ACCOUNT.

NOTE 2- ALTHOUGH ALL THEMES ARE MADE BY OUR TEAM BUT THEY MAY HAVE SOME DIFFERENT ADDITIONAL SYSTEM APPS, SO U MAY GET A BIT OF A THEME MIX IF U FLASH ONE THEME ON ANOTHER. YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT OR FLASH ROM AGAIN WITHOUT WIPE AND REFLASH YOUR PREFERRED THEME.

-SQUARE BATTERY MOD IN SETTINGS-- ROM CONTROL--BATTERY--BATTERY ICON STYLE. THIS MOD IS IN PLACE OF AOKP'S CIRCLE BATTERY MOD. ALSO THIS IS 'FOR NOW' LIMITED TO BLUE AND STOCK THEME AND NOT FOR OTHERS WHICH HAVE CIRCLE MOD ONLY.

-EXTERNAL SD CARD MOD IN SERVICES.JAR - NOW VISIBLE WHEN CONNECTED TO PC.

-Modded market to work properly even after changing dpi--Credits unknown.

-Modded phone.apk which works on very low dpis like 160--Anrakia.

-NO VOICE DICTATION.

-GAPPS INCLUDED.

-NO FACE UNLOCK.

-ONLY 9 TOTAL TONES INCLUDING ALARMS, NOTIFICATION TONES AND
RINGTONES.

-OI FILE MANAGER, LATEST PLAY STORE, GMAIL APP, NOVA LAUNCHER, YOUTUBE.

NOTE- U ASKING ME TO ADD APEX LAUNCHER IN THE ROM WILL ALLOW ME AND MY FOLKS TO FLAME YOU.

-NO VIDEO EDITOR.

-A LOT OF UNNEEDED STUFF IS REMOVED

-GENERALLY 150-200 RAM FREE ON AVERAGE USE WITH AVERAGE NO. OF APPS INSTALLED.

-NO STOCK WALLPAPERS, NO LIVE WALLPAPERS EXCEPT PHASE BEAM AND A MODDED PHASE BEAM BY EVILISTO.

-THERE IS MUCH MORE TO IT, HIDDEN SECRETS....HEHE. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots-

Stock theme so screenshots aren't required. Particular Theme screenies will be in third post only where themes are situated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support my work by buying me a beer (LINK) and press the thanks button!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
infinitum - LowBugRoms(LBRs)- read about them here-

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25264810&postcount=2059

THEMES IN THIRD POST.

changelog and FAQs in second post.

Credits:

roman and whole aokp team(sethyx, zaphod, whitehawkxx, nitroZ, khas mek and everyone else):)
Six strings
PAWITP
Ltldvl and galnet
Onecosmic and team icssgs
etoy
razer(x):):)(team member)
evilisto
Purpletoxicity(THE NET *****, AWESOME TESTER AND GREAT FRIEND)
Krarvind
KALI(FROM TEAM CYANOGEN)
Psyntyst
_-xXBilanoidXx-_(OUR TEAM'S NEWEST THEMER, HE IS AWESOME.)
CYANOGEN MOD TEAM
SUPER_EXTREME(TEMA MEMBER, THEMER)
ALL KERNEL DEVS (cause I keep switching from kernel to kernel) -
Pawitp again
Derteufel
Stratosk
Tk-glitch
Mialwe
Acquariusoft-- OTA APP DEV
Philip Noble - Rom tester. ;)

Whats working?
1) Wifi
2) USB mounting
3) ???

Whats not working?
1) anything that doesnt work in entropy's CM9 5/2/12 build (bluetooth,...)
2) Galaxy S settings...will remove that later/replace with Infuse setting if i can
3) ???

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Coming from previous ICS ROM:
1) download the rom
2) boot into CWM Recovery
3) mount system (not neccessary according to others but i do it anyways)
4) wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvic cache
5) flash rom
6) reboot and enjoy

Coming from Gingerbread (double flash):
1) download rom
2) reboot to recovery
3) wipe data/factory rest, wipe cache, wipe dalvic cache
4) flash rom
5) reboot
6) will get stuck at samsung logo or something
7) simutaniously hold power button, volume down, volume up until your phone reboots and you see the samsung logo - as soon as you see the samsung logo let go of buttons (but not your phone lol)
8) mount system
9) re-flash rom with no wipes
10) reboot and enjoy

Recovery/CWM messed up?
Here is how to fix it...
1) Download uclb3 heimdal by qkster
2) open the program
3) put phone in download mode
4) click flash (leave program open when finished DO NOT CLOSE)
5) after it finishes and your phone reboots, put the phone back in download mode and reconnect to PC
6) click flash bootloader on the heimdal program you left running
7) flash, let reboot and your recovery problems should be gone

Download mode instructions
1) pull battery
2) put battery back in
3) hold volume up + down
4) connect phone to PC with USB cable *don't let go of volume*

DOWNLOAD
-New and Future Builds:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fjkxprrz50izph7
INFINITUM
-Old Build
http://www.mediafire.com/?49tmm9mp7wsgmr9
http://d-h.st/CrV -this one works on phones

Credits/Thanks
Entropy/jt1134-without your kernel/CM9 base this would not be possible
bhu1-without your rom this would not be possible
Bigjoe-one of the most helpful people i know
Bigfau-another helpful guy
Experiment-helpfull
Dman-youve taught me a lot
Qkster-ive used your heimdal packages numerous time...
Rest of XDA-without you guys i wouldnt be doing this...
sorry if i forgot anyone...its late, just let me know and ill add you in :)

Last edited:

papu4ara

Dec 7, 2010
Burgas
Surprises do not stop :)

Themes on Galaxy S thread work on Infuse.

Thanx mg2195 !!

First hour : Wifi drop and phone reboot : /

Last edited:

Brainze

Jan 25, 2008
Somewhere Near ATX
I have wasted lots of data; downloading this twice....

Both files give error 707, no files found. This .zip cannot be flashed from recovery.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Thx, loading it now...like it, I like the nova laucher...gonna abuse it like the "go to girl friend" that is kept on the side....:eek::p:eek:

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Both files give error 707, no files found. This .zip cannot be flashed from recovery.

wt heck...really just dl and no issues...although I forgot to put in on my sd card:eek:, so I had to mount usb via cwm to copy it from my pc to phone...LOL

but you have downloaded and not a good file? I will upload and post a link for you, bad dl twice...? wow, ok

I am uploading to db, gemma a few...I am restoring me apps on me phone...:)

Reactions: mg2195

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
No credit for jt1134? Without him, we wouldn't have ICS in the first place :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997

Thanks...knew i would forget someone

Surprises do not stop :)

Themes on Galaxy S thread work on Infuse.

Thanx mg2195 !!

First hour : Wifi drop and phone reboot : /

nice to know the galaxy s themes work...but shoot wifi drop and a reboot in the first hour? Haven't personally experienced it...but I've been sleeping so who knows could've happened in my sleep

I know I keep repeating myself but dock support?

as far as I know no dock support...will get in touch with entropy and see what is needed to be done to fix the dock...

Which site are you downloading from? I can confirm the dev-host works...did you get it to download without the 707 error and then it wouldn't flash? Haven't seen anyone else report your problem (not saying its your fault) could've been a server side issue

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

Reactions: papu4ara

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
Thanks...knew i would forget someone

nice to know the galaxy s themes work...but shoot wifi drop and a reboot in the first hour? Haven't personally experienced it...but I've been sleeping so who knows could've happened in my sleep

as far as I know no dock support...will get in touch with entropy and see what is needed to be done to fix the dock...

Which site are you downloading from? I can confirm the dev-host works...did you get it to download without the 707 error and then it wouldn't flash? Haven't seen anyone else report your problem (not saying its your fault) could've been a server side issue

Yay thx

theROMinator

Nov 23, 2010
I noticed this in the OP: "EXTERNAL SD CARD MOD IN SERVICES.JAR - NOW VISIBLE WHEN CONNECTED TO PC." Can you enlighten me? I'm attempting to fix that in MIUI and AOKPBC. Actually, do both external and internal mount? If so I can pull the smali file.

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
That's from the original op...can't test external SD as the one I had broke...still had warranty so im just waiting for my replacement to come...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you bhu1 for allowing me to port this rom from the Galaxy S to the Infuse!!!
    ***please go to the very bottom for list of working/not working, flashing instruction and download links...***

Otiginal thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1572705
    Original OP:
    header.png

Rom is also available for vibrant- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1652132
    Rom is also available for captivate- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1575117

Features:

FEATURES -

NOTE:Mostly all things that removed are provided as add ons, read third post for add ons.

-BASED ON 4.0.4 AOKP

-OTA UPDATES -- rom has ota update latch so that u can download and flash new rom without even coming too thread if u want. OTA updates SERVICE is provided by 'UPDATE ME' app which is free on PLAY STORE. THEMES, Add ons and all will also be notified to you via the OTA update app. If u can then pls consider donation to ACQUARIUSOFT OR BUY HIS PRO APP, donation links and pro app links in his app.

-VERY SLEEK ROM- GENERALLY UNDER 110 MB WITH NOTHING IMPORTANT REMOVED.

-kernel- i keep on changing kernels in mostly every update according to the current kernel scene at sgs dev forums.

-Huge ram patch, thankx to kali and krarvind.

-start up tweaks work as they should from team kang's side.

- WINDOWS phone 7 font.

-90callvolume init.d script for increased call volume.

-S30datafix init.d script(For problems related to titanium backup, read FAQs in second post)

-STOCK THEME IN BASE ROM WITH SOME VISUAL MODS.

-MANY THEMES BY MY TEAM MEMBERS THAT ARE PROVIDED AS FLASHABLE ZIPS(LOOK IN THIRD POST). CURRENTLY WE HAVE BLUE INFINITUM, BLACK INFINITUM BY RAZER(x) AND GREEN, YELLOW, RED, ORANGE, WHITE, ICE CUBE SANDWICH THEMES BY BILANOID.

NOTE- I TRY MY BEST BUT SOMETIMES I AM NOT ABLE TO BRING POLISHED FLASHABLE THEME PACKS TO CURRENT ROM VERSION SO IN THAT CASE U CAN ALWAYS DOWNLOAD THEMES FROM OUR SITE (CLICK OUR LOGO IN MY SIGNATURE OR GO HERE- http://www.infinitum-project.com/) OR OUR MEDIAFIRE ACCOUNT.

NOTE 2- ALTHOUGH ALL THEMES ARE MADE BY OUR TEAM BUT THEY MAY HAVE SOME DIFFERENT ADDITIONAL SYSTEM APPS, SO U MAY GET A BIT OF A THEME MIX IF U FLASH ONE THEME ON ANOTHER. YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT OR FLASH ROM AGAIN WITHOUT WIPE AND REFLASH YOUR PREFERRED THEME.

-SQUARE BATTERY MOD IN SETTINGS-- ROM CONTROL--BATTERY--BATTERY ICON STYLE. THIS MOD IS IN PLACE OF AOKP'S CIRCLE BATTERY MOD. ALSO THIS IS 'FOR NOW' LIMITED TO BLUE AND STOCK THEME AND NOT FOR OTHERS WHICH HAVE CIRCLE MOD ONLY.

-EXTERNAL SD CARD MOD IN SERVICES.JAR - NOW VISIBLE WHEN CONNECTED TO PC.

-Modded market to work properly even after changing dpi--Credits unknown.

-Modded phone.apk which works on very low dpis like 160--Anrakia.

-NO VOICE DICTATION.

-GAPPS INCLUDED.

-NO FACE UNLOCK.

-ONLY 9 TOTAL TONES INCLUDING ALARMS, NOTIFICATION TONES AND
    RINGTONES.

-OI FILE MANAGER, LATEST PLAY STORE, GMAIL APP, NOVA LAUNCHER, YOUTUBE.

NOTE- U ASKING ME TO ADD APEX LAUNCHER IN THE ROM WILL ALLOW ME AND MY FOLKS TO FLAME YOU.

-NO VIDEO EDITOR.

-A LOT OF UNNEEDED STUFF IS REMOVED

-GENERALLY 150-200 RAM FREE ON AVERAGE USE WITH AVERAGE NO. OF APPS INSTALLED.

-NO STOCK WALLPAPERS, NO LIVE WALLPAPERS EXCEPT PHASE BEAM AND A MODDED PHASE BEAM BY EVILISTO.

-THERE IS MUCH MORE TO IT, HIDDEN SECRETS....HEHE. ;)

Screenshots-

Stock theme so screenshots aren't required. Particular Theme screenies will be in third post only where themes are situated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support my work by buying me a beer (LINK) and press the thanks button!

infinitum - LowBugRoms(LBRs)- read about them here-

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25264810&postcount=2059

THEMES IN THIRD POST.

changelog and FAQs in second post.

Credits:

roman and whole aokp team(sethyx, zaphod, whitehawkxx, nitroZ, khas mek and everyone else):)
    Six strings
    PAWITP
    Ltldvl and galnet
    Onecosmic and team icssgs
    etoy
    razer(x):):)(team member)
    evilisto
    Purpletoxicity(THE NET *****, AWESOME TESTER AND GREAT FRIEND)
    Krarvind
    KALI(FROM TEAM CYANOGEN)
    Psyntyst
    _-xXBilanoidXx-_(OUR TEAM'S NEWEST THEMER, HE IS AWESOME.)
    CYANOGEN MOD TEAM
    SUPER_EXTREME(TEMA MEMBER, THEMER)
    ALL KERNEL DEVS (cause I keep switching from kernel to kernel) -
    Pawitp again
    Derteufel
    Stratosk
    Tk-glitch
    Mialwe
    Acquariusoft-- OTA APP DEV
    Philip Noble - Rom tester. ;)

Whats working?
    1) Wifi
    2) USB mounting
    3) ???

Whats not working?
    1) anything that doesnt work in entropy's CM9 5/2/12 build (bluetooth,...)
    2) Galaxy S settings...will remove that later/replace with Infuse setting if i can
    3) ???

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
    Coming from previous ICS ROM:
    1) download the rom
    2) boot into CWM Recovery
    3) mount system (not neccessary according to others but i do it anyways)
    4) wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvic cache
    5) flash rom
    6) reboot and enjoy

Coming from Gingerbread (double flash):
    1) download rom
    2) reboot to recovery
    3) wipe data/factory rest, wipe cache, wipe dalvic cache
    4) flash rom
    5) reboot
    6) will get stuck at samsung logo or something
    7) simutaniously hold power button, volume down, volume up until your phone reboots and you see the samsung logo - as soon as you see the samsung logo let go of buttons (but not your phone lol)
    8) mount system
    9) re-flash rom with no wipes
    10) reboot and enjoy

Recovery/CWM messed up?
    Here is how to fix it...
    1) Download uclb3 heimdal by qkster
    2) open the program
    3) put phone in download mode
    4) click flash (leave program open when finished DO NOT CLOSE)
    5) after it finishes and your phone reboots, put the phone back in download mode and reconnect to PC
    6) click flash bootloader on the heimdal program you left running
    7) flash, let reboot and your recovery problems should be gone

Download mode instructions
    1) pull battery
    2) put battery back in
    3) hold volume up + down
    4) connect phone to PC with USB cable *don't let go of volume*

DOWNLOAD
    -New and Future Builds:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?fjkxprrz50izph7
    INFINITUM
    -Old Build
    http://www.mediafire.com/?49tmm9mp7wsgmr9
    http://d-h.st/CrV -this one works on phones

Credits/Thanks
    Entropy/jt1134-without your kernel/CM9 base this would not be possible
    bhu1-without your rom this would not be possible
    Bigjoe-one of the most helpful people i know
    Bigfau-another helpful guy
    Experiment-helpfull
    Dman-youve taught me a lot
    Qkster-ive used your heimdal packages numerous time...
    Rest of XDA-without you guys i wouldnt be doing this...
    sorry if i forgot anyone...its late, just let me know and ill add you in :)
    Screenshots
    440426ed-e2f9-6a27.jpg
    440426ed-e305-b3af.jpg
    440426ed-e30e-b825.jpg

Lock screen doesn't come like this...but this is what my lock screen looks like (you can change lock screen under rom control)
    440426ed-e350-4b6b.jpg
    CHANGELOG
    8/9/12
    -Updated to newest cm9 base (07/28/2012)...in other words bug fixes (Bluetooth works...)
    -Removed "galaxy s" settings
    one more for me
    Updated...link added to op, nothing too big...just some bug fixes thanks to the latest cm9 (07/28/2012)

-Thanks pony for the info on text colors