How to make a notifications app?

Search This thread

scp1146

Aug 6, 2012
I've never designed an app or anything before, and I had an interesting idea for one, but I have no clue where to start! Can someone help me do this, or at least point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kriptik210

May 21, 2013
Crystal River
There are plenty of developers that will build apps for people. You just have to Google search for the right one and make sure it is not a scam. You sign a contract, they take your idea and make it happen.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

You can make your own if you have graphics design skills but it is not as easy as people think.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aarongillion63

Apr 13, 2014
Grand Rapids MI
aaron.gillion.io
I've never designed an app or anything before, and I had an interesting idea for one, but I have no clue where to start! Can someone help me do this, or at least point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I find it easiest to develop apps with Tasker. Yes, crazy. Tasker is yet just another app. But aside from all the automation/tweaks you can do with it, you can also go hard in the "scenes" portion of Tasker for user interfaces and use profiles/tasks that interact with the scenes. It's a very visual/simple way to develop apps and easy as far as graphic design goes. You can export any tasker setup to an apk with Tasker App Factory. I develop all my apps through Tasker because it's easy and doesn't tie me to a computer, I even made my own launchers! (That was a very complicated setup.)

Hope this helps and good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app