Nemus Launcher!

Search This thread

RandomGuy982

Oct 18, 2010
Ellerslie
I love it. It's definitely fast, and I like how you can change the app drawer to scroll vertically instead of having to swipe side to side.

chopper the dog

Oct 17, 2008
The blood bath known as Chicago IL.
meh. The icons changing grey while scrolling in the app drawer is annoying. Dock is fugly and can't edit it to 3 (without plus signs) or disable all together. Built in task manager doesn't show all "running" apps so that's pointless. Just lacks the in depth options that adw ex has that I like. Might check it out again after 7 updates :p.

good day.

Reactions: jbr05ki

Dj-Dubster_TN

Apr 14, 2011
Did anybody else notice that if you swipe up on the dock in the home screen it flips up to show a lock button and settings button? The lock locks out your apps you have set with a password in the launcher settings,i thought this was cool

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Bangout82

Jan 5, 2007
NJ
i'm just familiar with go launcher, so theres many others, or are we not talkin about the same thing here?

jahciple

Mar 27, 2011
you can actually change option for that.

meh. The icons changing grey while scrolling in the app drawer is annoying. Dock is fugly and can't edit it to 3 (without plus signs) or disable all together. Built in task manager doesn't show all "running" apps so that's pointless. Just lacks the in depth options that adw ex has that I like. Might check it out again after 7 updates :p.

good day.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

psuser

Mar 10, 2010
nice launcher
but just test it and delete it
becuase cant diable the scrollable dock and move the app drawer button to other location beside in the middle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Crazy fast and smooth, light weight. could use a couple of more options, but thought Id let you guys know if you were looking for a new launcher, its good.
    Hi, here are a couple of themes (not shure if they will work on all devices)

An ICS theme
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37962289/ICS theme.zip

A "no" theme with no icons! (uses the deafult ones, or the cm7 theme ones ect.)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37962289/No Theme.zip

To install copy the .zip to "SDCARD_ROOT/nemuslauncher/themes/" or "/mnt/sdcard/nemuslauncher/themes/" (if doesn't exist, create it)

If someone wants to create a repository he/she/it could put them on mediafire or something similar. I'm probably not going to keep them on dropbox forever!;)

good day.
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but I use this launcher on gingerbread builds and it's one of the best launchers out there for that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 4