[Q+REQ] Need Recommendations

Search This thread

osos96

Jan 14, 2012
Hi so i flashed till now like 21 roms and still didn't find THE one i need a VERYYY STABLE rom no sudden reboots if u know what i mean and a stylish one ics very custmizable
And so many tweakss i think u understood me and also i need a recommendation for a good backup app to back up my current apps and not titnum backup **** pro because it rarly work Thanx in advance
Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium HD app

endtoosee

Jan 13, 2012
Hav u tried cm9? Works for me if u follow the instructions how to flashing the rom...

To backup app try this :
App Monster
Rom toolbox

sent from my nexus s - xda

osos96

Jan 14, 2012
Thanx for the app but the rom isn't that good nor stylish

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium HD app

endtoosee

Jan 13, 2012
for me the cm9 is best i've ever tried...
or you can use your favourite rom and for the stylish try to use app like rom toolbox (root required) just try it.... :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S

endtoosee

Jan 13, 2012
forgot to say, for the stable rom try to use another kernel...
and remember follow the instructions that given from the dev to flashing rom ... :D

Sent from my Nexus S

Last edited:

Sejmir

Apr 7, 2012
Osijek
Well almost every rom on this subforum is stable, ofc no alfas nightlys or weeklys... you just need to read tips and set the rom correctly. The problem is probably in your bad settings...random reboots 90% bappens coz of wrong cpu setting or deep idle on...

I also tryed lots of roms and i think cybergr is ****in awsome... flash it and use it with stock kernel raise min cpu to 200 and voltages by one step. It MUST be prety much stable and ofc smooth as butter. Just read every letter of post, and every comment bellow i know you can find yourself in them so there will be your solution for every problem :p

Btw also liked cm, slower tho but i dissliked missing gaps like maps and google play... why exclude such a usefull apps...

Icecoldmeat

Oct 24, 2011
Almelo
Bugless Beast seems to be the most stable for me, with some help of the new franco kernel.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA app