[Q] touch sensitivity

Search This thread

aqswde123

Jun 27, 2012
Is it me or do you guys feel the touch sensitivity is much lower than other phones? It is not a big issue and barely noticeable during daily use but at least in my handset it feels like slightly extra pressure has to be added to the screen. Could someone verify?

thanks

Tag49

Apr 13, 2013
I think my feeling is completely unfounded, but I have sometimes some "missed" :
  • When I use the keyboard: I make more mistakes than my old phone, while the keys are much larger ...
  • Sometimes I need to really "press" the screen with the finger much harder than my old phone :confused:

Reactions: fantasmanegro

angomy

May 4, 2011
I agree with you, I feel like I need to put more pressure on this than my Samsung Note 10.1, my SO's iPhone 4s, or even my old LG Optimus & iPhone 3g. I got used to it after a while but I wish there was a way to re-calibrate the screen sensitivity.

If someone knows of a way to do it (without requiring root) I'd appreciate it so much. (Unlocking bootloader/rooting invalidates warranty in the US AFAIK, so I don't want to do it quite yet..)

aqswde123

Jun 27, 2012
Its hard to notice during regular use, but its suprising that even a basic chinese phone has better response.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think my feeling is completely unfounded, but I have sometimes some "missed" :
    • When I use the keyboard: I make more mistakes than my old phone, while the keys are much larger ...
    • Sometimes I need to really "press" the screen with the finger much harder than my old phone :confused: