Skinomi Screen Protector + coupon code

Search This thread

mackeydesigns

Aug 23, 2010
My wife ordered their skin when she first got the phone and it didn't fit, placements were all off. I hope you can validate your claim with your 7 posts.

Dhuss

Oct 5, 2010
Tampa/FL/USA
My wife ordered their skin when she first got the phone and it didn't fit, placements were all off. I hope you can validate your claim with your 7 posts.

Well maybe she had just received one from a bad batch, I have mine on now at it fits flawlessly. Your last sentence came off a little rude, I know you probably don't care I just figured I would try and help save people a couple bucks if someone was looking at these. :)

Dhuss

Oct 5, 2010
Tampa/FL/USA
No problem, I love it, I got the wet install one and got it installed flawlessly in about 5 minutes. Looks great with my seidio case.

dscf1

Jun 7, 2011
Thank you Dhuss

I bought an iPad2 carbon fibre protector before seeing your code but just used it for an iPhone4 protector and it worked great, thanks!

I am very impressed with the products. I hadn't intended to buy one for the iPhone but when I applied the iPad2 version I was very impressed.

No more bulky case! hopefully I'll still get a signal ;)

cheers!

ccmichael

Oct 11, 2010
I had a bit better success with the Steinhall ultra clear than Skinomi (although maybe I just wasn't good with the wet install....)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

mingzhui

Feb 15, 2011
Jakarta
this is exactly what i'm looking for...
i don't like use silicone case and some kind of other case because the heat...
so this would be perfect to cover my phone from scratches
its a pity the seller doesn't ship to my country :mad:

Reactions: gbweller

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is exactly what i'm looking for...
    i don't like use silicone case and some kind of other case because the heat...
    so this would be perfect to cover my phone from scratches
    its a pity the seller doesn't ship to my country :mad: