Dev support

Search This thread

Artimus009

Apr 30, 2011
Jacksonvillle
Is this phone going to have the same dev support like the international one x? I see that their forum is moving along.

I have a SGSII with att and it is pretty much the same thing as the I9100, so porting and developing roms with the help of ktoonsez, entropy, task, and chris (along with the rest of the i777 dev team) is a breeze.

I just want to see if any established devs are jumping on this phone? If not, its still a fantastic phone!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

R

Red5

Is this phone going to have the same dev support like the international one x? I see that their forum is moving along.

I have a SGSII with att and it is pretty much the same thing as the I9100, so porting and developing roms with the help of ktoonsez, entropy, task, and chris (along with the rest of the i777 dev team) is a breeze.

I just want to see if any established devs are jumping on this phone? If not, its still a fantastic phone!

Ya too bad we dont have the same SoC, thats why our SGSII is so functional and a good targets for Devs. We're more like the SGSII and the Skyrocket. Hopefully we can get some good devs over here. Im trying to talk Task into getting a One X.

R

Red5

I have confirmed that Pirateghose is getting this phone and will be deving for it.

Task, just bloody get one. You're due for a contract upgrade anyway. :D

gr8lats

Mar 16, 2010
Oakville
Have you thought about XJ's MIUI roms for HTC Desire? We've lost support for Desire and maybe he might be interested. His contract is up in October. Been on MIUI for long time and loved it.

x3phyr

Jul 8, 2010
Saranac, Michigan
I really hope there is a dev following. I would die for MIUI v4 on the One X... promptly after an official S-Off.

Unless your warranty isn't void if you use the htc-dev method. then maybe I won't care.

Artimus009

Apr 30, 2011
Jacksonvillle
I plan on snagging mine asap

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you pirateghost! I can't wait to see what you cook up.

One question, are you going to get rid of the SGSII or plan on keeping it? I'm starting to have second thoughts of trading it in. 300 in store credit is phenomenal...that's the phone and all the accessories available. What do you think?

R

Red5

One question, are you going to get rid of the SGSII or plan on keeping it? I'm starting to have second thoughts of trading it in. 300 in store credit is phenomenal...that's the phone and all the accessories available. What do you think?

How are you getting $300 in store credit?

ge3kswag

Sep 8, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
But thats only if you buy a new phone for them, right?

Id like to get $300 for my SGSII. I dont think Ill get much more than that from Craigslist...

I think it's just store credit, I don't believe you ave to use it for a phone since it'll be only $199 and with tax, since the take the real price might come to $260 which still leaves $40. So I think it's store credit to buy whatever you want. It's like a cell phone buy back program......i think. What color SGS2 do you have, i just sold an while one on CL for $400 but it was in brand new condition still. You might be able to get $350 for it.

Edit
Looks like it is only when getting a new 2yr contract
http://www.radioshack.com/uc/index....t/HTML/pages/tradeandsavelegal.html&noBc=true

IXIKelsonIXI

Oct 20, 2010
AOKP on the One X would be my dream. It's going to be the hardest part of giving up my GNex; being without AOKP goodness.

Rabble rabble rabble.

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com

I want to keep this baby a while longer.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts