new camera wont load, media player won install

Search This thread

poetryrocksalot

Dec 4, 2008
Anaheim
The new camera will not load at all, and if I uninstall the new camera, I don't have a camera anymore. Where can I get the cab to reinstall old camera?

Also the media player panel will not install with sdkcerts, activex deployment, and panel manager.

And what is the point Jack's Xperia Panel? It doesn't install, and it already came with the device, and you can't even uninstall it. So why is there a cab for a panel that can't be uninstalled or moved to another panel?

Help?

Last edited:

poetryrocksalot

Dec 4, 2008
Anaheim
having very similar problems, even after a hard reset...

You know...that's why you MUST get the latest version of Sprite Backup for Pocket PC...

I have used it three times now, and every time I get back everything 100% the way it was. There is absolutely no incompatibility even after an R2A update...

That's how I fixed my camera problem without needing to reformat and reinstall like 50 of my applications/games!

nguyenkhanhhoang

Dec 27, 2008
The new camera will not load at all, and if I uninstall the new camera, I don't have a camera anymore. Where can I get the cab to reinstall old camera?

Also the media player panel will not install with sdkcerts, activex deployment, and panel manager.

And what is the point Jack's Xperia Panel? It doesn't install, and it already came with the device, and you can't even uninstall it. So why is there a cab for a panel that can't be uninstalled or moved to another panel?

Help?
Are you serious man? I intend to install the new camera but i will need to cosider & chck carefully now. Anyone can tell that there is no problem with new panels, app like cam?

poetryrocksalot

Dec 4, 2008
Anaheim
Are you serious man? I intend to install the new camera but i will need to cosider & chck carefully now. Anyone can tell that there is no problem with new panels, app like cam?

Of course I am serious, but I believe this is only because I install so many applications, last time I had 40 megabytes left for application space, so I had to remove alot of applications (even though I didn't want to). It must be a registry problem caused by my applications.

So DO NOT UNINSTALL any of the CABs once you install these. Even panel manager R3A because once you do it you can't go back. If you uninstall the new panel manager you can't open it either.

BTW panel manager works, its faster but it freezes my device more frequently.

Mr Nguyen, as a Nguyen myself, you can trust in my experience with the reliability of Sprite Backup, if you want to see if the new camera works, install sprite first and make a full device memory backup (also backsup program settings + registry). After you install sprite, you can mess with your device with no fear.

I hope you consider the program. I love it!

Last edited:

nguyenkhanhhoang

Dec 27, 2008
Of course I am serious, but I believe this is only because I install so many applications, last time I had 40 megabytes left for application space, so I had to remove alot of applications (even though I didn't want to). It must be a registry problem caused by my applications.

So DO NOT UNINSTALL any of the CABs once you install these. Even panel manager R3A because once you do it you can't go back. If you uninstall the new panel manager you can't open it either.

BTW panel manager works, its faster but it freezes my device more frequently.

Mr Nguyen, as a Nguyen myself, you can't trust in my experience with the reliability of Sprite Backup, if you want to see if the new camera works, install sprite first and make a full device memory backup (also backsup program settings + registry). After you install sprite, you can mess with your device with no fear.

I hope you consider the program. I love it!

Ok, i will take note abt this

jackleung

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 10, 2005
USA
what the hack are you talking about? My Xperia panel cab is solely for people using my rom since it's removed from my rom by default, and I released it on my own thread and no where else (but I have no control if anyone use it on other thread). If some fool did not read and verify carefully, and did not making backup (SPB backup never failed me so far) before he/she take the risk, then who's fault is it?

poetryrocksalot

Dec 4, 2008
Anaheim
what the hack are you talking about? My Xperia panel cab is solely for people using my rom since it's removed from my rom by default, and I released it on my own thread and no where else (but I have no control if anyone use it on other thread). If some fool did not read and verify carefully, and did not making backup (SPB backup never failed me so far) before he/she take the risk, then who's fault is it?

Sorry Jack, I had absolutely no idea that it was custom roms.

The confusion came from the fact that it is possible to uninstall SE Media Panel and the X1 Radio Panel.

And whether your ROM is R1A or R2A, you need SKTools to search for the cab in the internal memory or something, OR you can use the cabs uploaded here.

This is very useful since SE Media Player and Radio can be accidentally installed.

Also, sometimes I get confused as too which .cabs are compatible and work for which phones... and I don't search the entire forum archive so I don't know everything.