[Jul. 7, 2013][ROM][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1 V2.4 [NativeSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TeleMaks

Jun 8, 2008
Thanks a lot Tytung! Great work, great ROM. Finally all declared features work! WiFi ....

Oct 22, 2009
Lahore
All that i'm waiting for.... Nexus Hd2 by tytung

:) Thank You Tytung
ALLAH BLESS YOU

JAZAKLLAH

finally 4.2.2 from tytung

All that i'm waiting for

downloading.....:):):):):):):laugh::good:

Reactions: x_max_best

Mr.NeoTrinity

Aug 14, 2010
Hello tytung and all other hd2 fans :)))

First i want say thank you for developing and spending so much time for the cummunity !!!

I installed with 290 system full. On Nand with Dataonext.

Good and fast installation with aroma. Short boot time :)

After installation ich changed to smartassv2 and changed under developer option the animation windows to 0.5 .

No the system ui feels more smooth.

I keep testing.

Sorry for my english,i am not nativ english speaking person.

sincerealy :))

zexmunze

Jan 12, 2011
MUNZE TEBRA
Changelog:

• V2.0 (Apr. 7, 2013)
    • Upgraded to Android JellyBean 4.2.2 (JDQ39)
    • Upgraded to CM10.1 source code (also used Display, WiFi, etc. git from Evervolv) and fixed a lots of stuffs (source code, config files, etc.) for HD2. (Credits: tytung, CM and Evervolv teams)
    • Updated initrd.gz to CM10.1 version (Credit: tytung)
    • Updated all Google apps to JellyBean 4.2.2 version (Credits: Google)
    • Fixed H/W video decoding (native 720p video playback) for CM-10.1 source code (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods) (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
    • Included LowSoundFixer.apk v1.0.3 (The same features as v1.0.2. Besides, remove some debug info and only retain the background service code) (Credit: tytung)
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (April-02-2013) for blocking ads.
    • Camcorder and WiFi Tethering are broken after upgrading to CM10.1 (Credit: CM :p)

Thank you very,very much for native 720p,i successfully implement in XYLON-EV rom.
Some lib's are missing but you found right one....

Last edited:
Reactions: j_svas

x_max_best

Mar 21, 2013
Don`t post a lot of thanks or mf2112 will close the thread ,just hit thanks button.

Last edited:

Fox_in

Jul 11, 2010
Minsk
no Developer Options menu item as soon as nothing like "Performance". Any suggestions how can I revert it? Thanks.

awadakrm

Jun 5, 2010
The required system partition size is as follows:
Full install 285 MB
Minimum Install (i.e. custom install with everything unchecked) 200 MB

The minimal partition table when installing this ROM to NAND (Options 1 and 2):
If you do a Full Install, you need 285 MB system partition instead of 200 MB below.
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 200M
cache ya 2M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

V2.0 Full install
Code:
# busybox du -hd1 /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/
136.7M  /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/data
[B]281.6M  /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/system[/B]
[COLOR="red"]418.3M[/COLOR]  /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/

V2.0 Minimum install
Code:
# busybox du -hd1 /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/
111.3M  /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/data
[B]196.4M  /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/system[/B]
307.7M  /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean/

So needed space is 285 according to the first post or 418.3?????

Thanks for the reply

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackGURU

AKRRKA

May 5, 2008
twitter.com
I don`t find options for activate lock screen with left sound-volume hard key.
How can i do it?

Last edited:

antsrp

Jul 16, 2009
Hi,

i do not have "Download Offline Speech Recognition" in "Voice option". Is this normal?

Thanks

matthew9812

Sep 2, 2010
Try another host please. You are wasting our time. I'd rather spend 5 dollars donating to the dev than to get a premium account on a host nobody uses.

Reactions: Blackbird256
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1 is a stable and fast JellyBean ROM which is mainly built from the CyanogenMod 10.1 source code and first provides supports for native 720p video playback and hardware video recording for HTC HD2.

• Include Android JellyBean 4.2.2 (JDQ39E)
    • Include CyanogenMod 10.1 (CM-10.1.0-stable)
    • Include htcleo-2.6.32 kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2
    • Include tytung's JellyBean CM10.1 ramdisk (initrd.gz).
    • Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2-specific files.

This discussion thread was deprecated since v2.3.
    Mod edit: Link removed
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1_with_Phone.png
    Changelog

Changelog:

• V2.4 (Jul. 7, 2013)
      • Updated to CM-10.1.0 stable source code.
      • Fixed Bluetooth Tethering (Credits: marco.palumbi) Mod edit: Link removed
      • Added Privacy Guard support (Credits: CM)
      • Updated to Google Search 2.6.7.7219
      • Updated to Gmail 4.5.2-7141
    • V2.3 (Jun. 23, 2013)
      • Updated to CM-10.1.0-RC5 source code.
      • Updated to LowSoundFixer_v1.0.7.apk for fixing the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Updated BT events. Not sure fix BT or not) (Credit: tytung)
      • Backported source code to fix native USB Tethering for CM-10.1 (frameworks_base) (Credit: tytung)
      • Added HWUI framework patch for CM-10.1 to support HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk (Credits: royale1223 and tytung)
      • Allowed users to remove DSP Manager in the AROMA Installer. (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the black screen of incoming calls. (updated build.prop)
      • Updated the etc/init.d/99_lowmemorykiller tweak.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-21-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201305280
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
      • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
      • Updated to Google Search 2.5.8.6757
      • Updated to Gmail 4.5-694836
      • Updated to YouTube 4.5.17
    • V2.2 (May 11, 2013)
      • Updated to CM-10.1.0-RC1 source code.
      • Included initrd.gz patch for NAND users. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
      • Included LowSoundFixer_v1.0.6.apk to fix the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Credit: tytung)
      • Added WiFi Ad-Hoc Network support for CM-10.1 (wpa_supplicant v2.0 adhoc and Settings.apk) (Credit: tytung)
      • Backported source code to fix native WiFi Tethering for CM-10.1 (frameworks_base and netd) (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.0.27
    • V2.1 (Apr. 21, 2013)
      • Updated CM 10.1 source code.
      • Fixed H/W video encoding (smooth video recording via GPU with 640x480 15 fps MPEG4) for CM-10.1 source code (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the glitchy preview of Camera, Camcorder, and Panorama by replacing with JB 4.1.2 version (Gallery2.apk and libjni_legacymosaic.so) (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the hard reboot when quick replying a SMS via the notification bar (copybit.qsd8k.so and hwcomposer.qsd8k.so) (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the 1 bar signal strength showing issue (change ro.telephony.ril.v3) (Credit: andylauhl)
      • Added the script to turn off the button backlight (Credit: zain0300)
      • Made "Settings>Display>Volume rocker wake" option visible for CM 10.1 again (Credit: paulwoodward)
    • V2.0 (Apr. 7, 2013)
      • Upgraded to Android JellyBean 4.2.2 (JDQ39)
      • Upgraded to CM 10.1 source code (also used Display, WiFi, etc. git from Evervolv) and fixed a lots of stuffs (source code, config files, etc.) for HD2. (Credits: tytung, CM and Evervolv teams)
      • Updated initrd.gz to CM 10.1 version (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated all Google apps to JellyBean 4.2.2 version (Credits: Google)
      • Fixed H/W video decoding (native 720p video playback) for CM-10.1 source code (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods) (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
      • Included LowSoundFixer.apk v1.0.3 (The same features as v1.0.2. Besides, remove some debug info and only retain the background service code) (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (April-02-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Internet call using the built-in SIP dialer now works.
      • Camcorder and WiFi Tethering are broken after upgrading to CM10.1 (Credit: CM :p)
    V2.1

V2.1 (Apr. 21, 2013)
    • Updated CM 10.1 source code.
    • Fixed H/W video encoding (smooth video recording via GPU with 640x480 15 fps MPEG4) for CM-10.1 source code (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the glitchy preview of Camera, Camcorder, and Panorama by replacing with JB 4.1.2 version (Gallery2.apk and libjni_legacymosaic.so) (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the hard reboot when quick replying a SMS via the notification bar (copybit.qsd8k.so and hwcomposer.qsd8k.so) (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the 1 bar signal strength showing issue (change ro.telephony.ril.v3) (Credit: andylauhl)
    • Added the script to turn off the button backlight (Credit: zain0300)
    • Made "Settings>Display>Volume rocker wake" option visible for CM 10.1 again (Credit: paulwoodward)

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico
      NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1_V2.1.zip (MD5sum: EB0D94B70EA0A3F4C91FE46A158AB45A)

• This is a copyrighted ROM that includes tytung's proprietary libs, e.g., hardware video decoding/encoding libs for HD2.
      • If anyone reuses my libs, you should link to this page and give me the proper credit.
      • To mirror and/or to redistribute this ROM in any way is strictly forbidden and violates the copyright laws.
    • Tool:
      download.ico
      NativeSD Recovery v1.0 for NativeSD users.
    • Wiki: Please visit FAQ for JellyBean 4.2.2 (CM10.1) while waiting for your files to download.
    V2.4 (Jul. 7, 2013)
    • Updated to CM-10.1.0 stable source code.
    • Fixed Bluetooth Tethering (Credits: marco.palumbi) Mod edit: Link removed
    • Added Privacy Guard support (Credits: CM)
    • Updated to Google Search 2.6.7.7219
    • Updated to Gmail 4.5.2-7141

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico

• This is a copyrighted ROM including the features (e.g., hardware video decoding/encoding, WiFi Ad Hoc network, and native WiFi tethering for CM 10.1) developed by tytung for HD2.
      • To distribute this ROM in any way (including but not limited to mirror, theme, port, repackage this ROM) is strictly forbidden and violates the copyright laws.
    • Tool:
      download.ico

If you need help with an issue, please post it in the Q&A and troubleshooting topic:
    V2.3 (Jun. 23, 2013)
    • Updated to CM-10.1.0-RC5 source code.
    • Updated to LowSoundFixer_v1.0.7.apk for fixing the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Updated BT events. Not sure fix BT or not) (Credit: tytung)
    • Backported source code to fix native USB Tethering for CM-10.1 (frameworks_base) (Credit: tytung)
    • Added HWUI framework patch for CM-10.1 to support HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk (Credits: royale1223 and tytung)
    • Allowed users to remove DSP Manager in the AROMA Installer. (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the black screen of incoming calls. (updated build.prop)
    • Updated the etc/init.d/99_lowmemorykiller tweak.
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-21-2013) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201305280
    • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
    • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
    • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
    • Updated to Google Search 2.5.8.6757
    • Updated to Gmail 4.5-694836
    • Updated to YouTube 4.5.17

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico

• This is a copyrighted ROM including the features (e.g., hardware video decoding/encoding, WiFi Ad Hoc network, and native WiFi tethering for CM 10.1) developed by tytung for HD2.
      • To distribute this ROM in any way (including but not limited to mirror, theme, port, repackage this ROM) is strictly forbidden and violates the copyright laws.
    • Tool:
      download.ico

Mod edit: Removed