[Q] Sprint LG G2 LS980 stuck in lg logo boot loop.

Search This thread

aironham

May 21, 2014
:crying::crying::crying:Hello all. I have the sprint lg g2 stuck in the lg logo boot loop. This was caused from the ota update that we were not supposed to take. I have tried everything. I can't do anything with adb it just keeps saying "closed" When I put a command in. I have done the terminal commands and neither of those worked. I have downloaded every reflash software I have found that has been talked about. I can't install stock firmware because when I'm in download mode, my computer doesn't show the device at all. It literally does nothing. IF someone could please please help me fix this, that would be wonderful.

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Okay you can access recovery.. Is that stock or custom? Do you have à otg cable or reader that works with the mini USB?
You may find a way to fix the laf partition. This giving you download mode back for tot.
I'll see if I can find a webpage or something that will give you directions to do so.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

aironham

May 21, 2014
Okay you can access recovery.. Is that stock or custom? Do you have à otg cable or reader that works with the mini USB?
You may find a way to fix the laf partition. This giving you download mode back for tot.
I'll see if I can find a webpage or something that will give you directions to do so.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's twrp. And I do not have the otg cable or reader.