Back to stock with broken USB?

Search This thread

remoteshoppe

Feb 21, 2008
Long Island, NY
I have a Verizon Galaxy Note 3 that is rooted and currnetly running the NC2 release. I was able to root and ODIN but now the USB port is broken so I cannot ODIN to get it back to stock. Is there any way to get this back to stock so I can have it fixed or replaced by Verizon? I can download files to dropbox or my SD card. Please help.

haza12d

Nov 14, 2007
Gotham
I wonder if you could uninstall superuser and then take an OTA update?

Also I think this belongs in the Q&A section.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
i dont believe that NC2 will be eligible to get an OTA update notification since it was never released and therefore there was no need for them to put that out there.

you could try putting stock MJE on it from here then uninstall SS and SuperSu etc... then check for update and you should be able to get 4.4.2 OTA and be stock.

cdmoore74

Aug 5, 2008
round lake
I have a Verizon Galaxy Note 3 that is rooted and currnetly running the NC2 release. I was able to root and ODIN but now the USB port is broken so I cannot ODIN to get it back to stock. Is there any way to get this back to stock so I can have it fixed or replaced by Verizon? I can download files to dropbox or my SD card. Please help.

Curious as to how your port broke. You're not the only one that have spoken of this. Luckily the usb port circuit board is about $11 on ebay and it's relatively easy to replace. But I don't blame you if it's under warranty.

Reactions: barrackOBAMA

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Please read forum rules before posting
Questions and Help issues belong in Q&A and Help sections
Development is ONLY for developers to post work
Thread moved
FNSM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Curious as to how your port broke. You're not the only one that have spoken of this. Luckily the usb port circuit board is about $11 on ebay and it's relatively easy to replace. But I don't blame you if it's under warranty.