Loosing data connection random

Search This thread

mrimage

May 21, 2007
Anyone know why my s5 loosing data connection random, I have to either turn on airplane mode on and off are restart phone for it to connect back

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

jbreeze228

Aug 12, 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi
I've been having the same problem for the past week. Just started out of no where. Sometimes a reboot doesn't fix ot. Completely stock here.

mrimage

May 21, 2007
So it might be a tmobile thing then i guess

mrimage

May 21, 2007
A matter of fact some s5 do it and some don't

CitrixLemon

Aug 28, 2010
Yes I get this several times a day (10+ times). I've found that either going in and out of airplane mode, or more easily, attempting to place a call (doesn't matter if it connects, I usually just call my voicemail and hang up immediately) fixes it. I had this issue much less frequently with the GS4 and I had a previous GS5 that I turned in on warranty for an unrelated microphone issue which had the same problem. I live in a big city if that matters at all as it's possible it's a network issue (I often go into buildings/elevators where there is no service which sometimes seems to cause it when the phone tries to reconnect to the network).

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
And you still didn't tell us your OS version or other useful details that would enable us to help..

valleyboss209

Jul 2, 2012
stockton
Ive had at least 7 different phones and numerous tmobile customers complain of this. From whatbi understand its cause there doing major network upgrades

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've found that a little bit of tape helps keep my data from being loose.