buyable in stores?

Search This thread

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Hello,

I'm going on a vacation to America next week and i'm interested in buying a lg g watch and that's the perfect opportunity for me to buy a smartwatch since my country (belgium) isn't on the list of available countries but i have 1 question:

if it's released woulds stores like bestbuy... sell it or is it exclusive to the google play devices website?

thanks,

noahvt

demitrix

May 20, 2013
AT&T will be carrying the g watch but I don't know when it is expected to be availible. I will check today.

GiantAxe

Sep 5, 2012
Roosendaal
Order it in The Netherlands then,i've seen it here in atleast 5 different webshops by now. + The Netherlands is right above Belgium.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

PaulG1488

Jun 25, 2009
There are pre orders on the best buy website for both the g watch and gear live but it doesn't list the release date.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: friguy3

rhillson

Jul 23, 2010
Went to their site this morning and it said sold out. What makes you think it is available at Best Buy today in the stores? Do you have a link or just guessing?

I think he was going off the release date that was only listed via the mobile site that stated7/8. It is frustrating there's no place to get this brick and mortar or Amazon. Best Buy is obviously not sold out on both items, so it must just be a placeholder until they know more and actually have product in inventory.

mhoepfin

Jan 9, 2006
I think he was going off the release date that was only listed via the mobile site that stated7/8. It is frustrating there's no place to get this brick and mortar or Amazon. Best Buy is obviously not sold out on both items, so it must just be a placeholder until they know more and actually have product in inventory.

Yeah this stinks, was expecting to be able to order on line pick up in store today.

newtonfb

Feb 9, 2010
I just called around to my local best buys and they dont have it. WTF i wanted to go pick it up today

PaulG1488

Jun 25, 2009
Best buy mobile app now shows the release date as 7/13/14

mhoepfin

Jan 9, 2006
Ordered from Google Play and got it next day. They have a good return policy too. Decided this was a better alternative than trying to chase this down at Best Buy and AT&T.

PaulG1488

Jun 25, 2009
So ymmv but I managed to find one best buy near me that had 2 g watches in stock and I bought both. Most stores in my area aren't receiving any till the 20th. They aren't on display yet at the store I bought from they were just boxed up in the back. So give your local best buy a call and hopefully you get lucky. They should be able to check inventory for stores near you as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are pre orders on the best buy website for both the g watch and gear live but it doesn't list the release date.

July 8 for LG G Watch at Best Buy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app