FXP

Search This thread

nisu4717

Dec 23, 2012
vidhya nagar
Dear FXP,
U are working on cm 10.1,10.2,11
For t,tx,v.but really users will try cm11 most.so stop wasting ur time in 10.1 and 10.2
Inspite use use this time to make cm11 or 10.2 for legacy devices like Xperia p,s,so,u l,sola.that will be appreciated more.
Sorry for posting uninvited.
Thank you.
Sent from my LT26ii using xda premium

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear FXP,
For t,tx,v.but really users will try cm11 most.so stop wasting ur time in 10.1 and 10.2
Inspite use use this time to make cm11 or 10.2 for legacy devices like Xperia p,s,so,u l,sola.that will be appreciated more.
Thank you.

you should post in their development thread not here

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Dear FXP,
Thank you.

Funny people.

CM11 builts for T and V were made long time ago and there are new nightly releases posted daily. Also, CM10, all versions, releases haven't been updated fom months, cause they reached stable status. You would have known that if you had gone to Cyamogenmod site.

So, I'm not sure what you plan to accomplish with this thread, to drag developer from one type of devices to a different ones because he will be much more respected.

And also, when did Xperias P, S, U, L Sola become legacy devices?

As I stated, funny people...

nisu4717

Dec 23, 2012
vidhya nagar
Funny people.

CM11 builts for T and V were made long time ago and there are new nightly releases posted daily. Also, CM10, all versions, releases haven't been updated fom months, cause they reached stable status. You would have known that if you had gone to Cyamogenmod site.

So, I'm not sure what you plan to accomplish with this thread, to drag developer from one type of devices to a different ones because he will be much more respected.

And also, when did Xperias P, S, U, L Sola become legacy devices?

As I stated, funny people...

Sorry my bad.....
U mean they are not updating 4.2.2,and 4.3 any more.I was talking about that builds. Not 4.1,and s became almost legacy device.we only have 2 or 3 pro dev.not more than that.

Mods plz delete the thread
Thank you for co operation.

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium