Zopo 4.4.4 miui glitters XOLO Q3000 in its Aroma loop

Search This thread

puduraja

Jun 11, 2012
Chennai, India
Dear XOLO Q3000 Users,

I am porting today the AROMA based MIUI ROM for our device.
It is based on the rom of ZOPO-zp980 4.4.4 version. I just mode and copied some files from other ROMS and made it work for this devise.
It is just a copy and paste one and nothing is created by me.
I have added some more application.

Almost most of them are functioning.
Please down load the ROM from Google Drive in the url below:
url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8Fgu4wkBnqOThCY25HcFpmWDA/edit?usp=sharing
Follow the following steps:
1. Download the ROM and put into a folder in your sd card and take it to your sdcard without extracting it
2. Go to CWM or touch recovery. I have incorporated the Carlive touch recovery 2.2 based on CWM 6.0.4.4 in the ROM itself and you will open the recovery in the same.
3. Carry out the wipe all after clicking wipe function before installing.
4. Select install zip and select the just download rom and flash it.
5. Please wait for some time and it will boot up in about a minute or 1.5 minute.
6. Enjoy.

Boots takes about 1.5 to 2 minutes. Carliv Touch recovery 2.2 based on CWM 6.0.4.4 is built in the ROM.

For any doubts and other problems write here.

Last edited:

drlalitbida

Mar 18, 2008
Chandigarh
Dear XOLO Q3000 Users,

It is based on the rom of ZOPO-zp980 4.4.4 version. I just mode and copied some files from other ROMS and made it work for this devise.

url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8Fgu4wkBnqOThCY25HcFpmWDA/edit?usp=sharing
1. Download the ROM and put into a folder in your sd card and take it to your sdcard without extracting it
2. Go to CWM or touch recovery. I have incorporated the Carlive touch recovery 2.2 based on CWM 6.0.4.4 in the ROM itself and you will open the recovery in the same.
5. Please wait for some time and it will boot up in about a minute or 1.5 minute.
6. Enjoy.

Boots takes about 1.5 to 2 minutes. Carliv Touch recovery 2.2 based on CWM 6.0.4.4 is built in the ROM.

thanks a lot
will give a try n let u know abt performance n any other things

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear XOLO Q3000 Users,

6. Enjoy.

Dear XOLO Q3000 Users,

6. Enjoy.

thanks a lot
    will give a try n let u know abt performance n any other things
    Downloaded...Flashed...Bricked...Recovered.