Nexus 4 Indian Thread [Pricing, Availability, Reviews, Support and More]

Are you facing any issues or drawbacks?? (Nexus Owners Only)

• Total voters
Search This thread

ckranjan

May 18, 2010
Ajmer
By Hdfc netsafe, you mean a virtual credit card? Did you get a tracking id after the transaction? And when were you charged?

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

By Hdfc netsafe, you mean a virtual credit card? Did you get a tracking id after the transaction? And when were you charged?
yes.
i got my tracking id after 2 days.

just after confirming purchase the card became unusable. the fund was put on hold. u can check it if u login to netsafe and click on all transactions. if your shows there as card in use and vendor as google devices you r good to go. also charged amount will be shown as 0. it takes more than 10 days to show the exact transaction amount

hope this helps

renjithis

Apr 16, 2012
Kochi
www.renjithis.in
Hey guys, I ordered a nexus 4 16gb today from Google Play Store (Using PPOBOX). I used a hdfc virtual credit card and the order went through without any hassle. I got an order no. from them but no tracking id.
When will i get my tracking id?
I got an email stating "Your order has been placed and you will be charged after shipping".
I read somewhere that a VCC doesnt work, but my order went through smoothly. Are there any chances of my order getting cancelled or the transaction is complete? I havent been charged yet, but i really hope the order doesnt get cancelled. Has anyone else used a VCC. Please help. Thanks in advance.
I had 1st ordered using EntroPay VCC on 30th Jan, the order got through, but on 4th Feb, I got 2 mails - 1 from play store and other from wallet - saying that the order was cancelled and my wallet account was temporarily suspended :crying: :crying: . Then I asked a friend in US to place the order and put the shipping address of HopShopGo. Google shipped it after 5 days :laugh: :good:

The device is awating customs clearence at Chennai airport. :fingers-crossed:

This is my experience, people have reported success with HDFC Netsafe VCC though.

I have used EntroPay VCC with my home address 5 times to buy android apps with no problem at all. I guess for high value transactions they verify the address of the credit card. The only explanation i can come up with indian CC and HDFC Netsafe VCC having success is that google is not able to get the actual address, so they cannot say that the address is wrong (innocent until proven guilty) **speculating**.

Reactions: karnavshah

ckranjan

May 18, 2010
Ajmer
I had 1st ordered using EntroPay VCC on 30th Jan, the order got through, but on 4th Feb, I got 2 mails - 1 from play store and other from wallet - saying that the order was cancelled and my wallet account was temporarily suspended :crying: :crying: . Then I asked a friend in US to place the order and put the shipping address of HopShopGo. Google shipped it after 5 days :laugh: :good:

The device is awating customs clearence at Chennai airport. :fingers-crossed:

This is my experience, people have reported success with HDFC Netsafe VCC though.

I have used EntroPay VCC with my home address 5 times to buy android apps with no problem at all. I guess for high value transactions they verify the address of the credit card. The only explanation i can come up with indian CC and HDFC Netsafe VCC having success is that google is not able to get the actual address, so they cannot say that the address is wrong (innocent until proven guilty) **speculating**.

entropay fails because the card is not in your name. its "entropay user" and you would have put your name in billing address. and not because of address verification. for apps google doesnt verify anything, so it works.

karnavshah

Feb 18, 2013
yes.
i got my tracking id after 2 days.

just after confirming purchase the card became unusable. the fund was put on hold. u can check it if u login to netsafe and click on all transactions. if your shows there as card in use and vendor as google devices you r good to go. also charged amount will be shown as 0. it takes more than 10 days to show the exact transaction amount

hope this helps
How many days did your nexus took to reach you? Did you use ppobox? How much did it cost?

speed_edge

Dec 10, 2012
Got My Nexus 4 finally

Guys,

Thank you very much to all of you on being with me on my journey to get Nexus4, Guiding and responding with patience for even a silly queries. Really thankful to all of you. Finlay the day come when I have Nexus with me and I'm loving this beauty. So thank you very much to all of you. It is literally impossible to hit Thank button for all of you so pardon me for that :)

So Here is the details

Forward service : Comgateway, Why? Below is the thought process.
- Address belongs to tax free zone
- Simple, No need of paypal or any other kind of verification. As many said it is same as HSG but I like this one as this offers freedom. It can accept any damn credit card AFAIK.
- Competitive shipping charges.
- Finally even HSG is powered by comGateway :D

Sequence of events
1) Place an order - 30Jan evening
2) Google baba blessed me with quick Shipping on 2nd Feb
3) Shipment at ComGateway (5th Feb)
4) Paid Shipping charges to Comgateway for Standard Shipping (7th feb)
5) Nexus 4 in my hand 18th Feb

Cost details
1) Device cost + Shipping charges - $363 (Rs 20149/-)
2) Shipping charges to comgateway is around $25 (Rs 1394/-)
3) Customs + other charges to FedEx for Bangalore delivery (Rs 800/-)
4) So total is Rs 22343/-
5) card involve here is ICICIBANK credit card. Never faced any issue anywhere while paying.

Why Standard Shipping :
While browsing through various posts, I got a feel that FedEx does not charge Octroi for whatever reason. I see many posts saying DHL charges Octroi on top of Customs. ComGateway uses FedEx for Standard shipping and DHL for express. I got my Box as is. No opening at Bangalore custom clearance. Bangalore custom charges 460/- + FedEx charges around 300 for Handling fees. I called them up to understand why I charged additional 300 and Answer come as paper work :( . Now I have no idea what is this paperwork is. Anyway it was a small amount and they gave prompt receipt for same. So no issues. BTW FedEx standard shipping is dead slow. They took 12 days to deliver my Shipment. They did not work on weekend looks like.

Overall happy with the process and device.

And yeah, Its absolutely not mandatory to hit thank button. If you like the detail and you think this information help others. Please hit thank :)

Regards
SE

GS150R

Feb 13, 2013
Nagpur
When his aunt ships it to nyc..nyc wont tax it bro..

Tax is applied when you buy a item from seller..

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

You don have to worry....phone is shipped, they will claim the authorization charge now or it will be returned back to your account in 30 days,highly doubt thats gonna happen. Just wait for few days they will claim the amout.

Bottomline is you got nothing to worry phone i shipped.:victory:

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Using the USB cable provided in the box :p

:eek: yes! for sure but how to transfer data. when connect through USB it shows android ADB interface but does not appear in my computer :confused:

Di@blo

Jan 19, 2013
Bangalore
Why Standard Shipping :
While browsing through various posts, I got a feel that FedEx does not charge Octroi for whatever reason. I see many posts saying DHL charges Octroi on top of Customs. ComGateway uses FedEx for Standard shipping and DHL for express. I got my Box as is. No opening at Bangalore custom clearance. Bangalore custom charges 460/- + FedEx charges around 300 for Handling fees.

All good :good: except I wonder why you bothered so much about octroi in Bangalore? :confused: :p
FYI, in India octroi is only applicable in certain parts of Maharashtra my friend. You could've chosen express option itself.
Congrats anyways :)

Reactions: lionrock7

trueblueram

Oct 24, 2012
Once i get the 4.2.2 upgrade the phone restarts and CWM picks up, saying enter 7 to start the update and end up saying the packe cannot be verified and is invalid. Happened twice now,. any workaround?

CWM is installed during rooting 4.2.1.

I was on stock 4.2.1 rooted with cwm. I just flashed the ota zip using cwm. When it finishes you are asked if u want to retain custom recovery n root. Say yes n u boot up to 4.2.2

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Mindfreak14

Feb 26, 2011
Mumbai
Go ahead and write a mail to them. The chat wasnt loading for me as well on 13th of this month.
So, I wrote to them stating my item with AWB number:########## has been delivered. Kindly update the same so that i can proceed. And next morning I got their reply and the data was updated :)

Hmm thnx for ur reply ...can u point me to what that AWB number is ? & where exactly shud i look for ? ..i'll definitely mail thm now :good:
Btw UPS tracking says delivered to Portland,OR & also says signed by : Jhonson....Can other HSG users pleaseee!! confirm that evn thier pckg was signed by some person (as its showing in the UPS tracking info) when delivered by Google to HSG... as i cant see it in my acc. how do i believe that it has reached to the right person at HSG :confused: :crying:

Also on HSG website: Is the below section useful for in our case
Expecting a package that is not displayed?

If you made the purchase directly with the merchant
enter merchant tracking no

And Still there chat isnt working ...may be they are closed today!! Damn ..the days are going by & i hv no idea where really is my phone delivered :crying:
Please help Guyss

Last edited:

siddroid

May 8, 2011
Goa
Just got my nexus 4! And it has a glittery back! Now is this my luck or Google became gracious again?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Di@blo

Jan 19, 2013
Bangalore
Hmm thnx for ur reply ...can u point me to what that AWB number is ? & where exactly shud i look for ? ..i'll definitely mail thm now :good:
Btw UPS tracking says delivered to Portland,OR & also says signed by : Jhonson....Can other HSG users pleaseee!! confirm that evn thier pckg was signed by some person (as its showing in the UPS tracking info) when delivered by Google to HSG... as i cant see it in my acc. how do i believe that it has reached to the right person at HSG :confused: :crying:

Also on HSG website: Is the below section useful for in our case
Expecting a package that is not displayed?

If you made the purchase directly with the merchant
enter merchant tracking no

And Still there chat isnt working ...may be they are closed today!! Damn ..the days are going by & i hv no idea where really is my phone delivered :crying:
Please help Guyss
Hi Mindfreak14,
By AWB he means the UPS tracking number which is something like 1ZJHLDKBHJBDS24KN which you can find in your Google wallet or Google's shipping mail.
My package was received by someone named GEI at HSG. In your case it seems to be someone else. That should not be a problem. No worries.
And it is less likely that HSG will work today as today is a public holiday in US. (Feb 18 - it is President's day). I would suggest you to drop a mail to their CS with your tracking number and wait for an update tomorrow.

Reactions: Mindfreak14
Nexus 4 India Launch

Anyway my story is that I had a beautiful nexus 4 that I bought in December and yesterday the screen was shattered when my friend accidently dropped it..Yes Yes I know. The eautiful nexus 4. Anyway Sending it for repair is a nail-biting option ,one where i am not so sure everything will actually be repaired.(Some guys got a debug rom installed instead of the stock google firmware after repair.We can flash the stock one back though).Anyway I just called the LG india mobile repair center office no that I got from their customer Care, and he said "Sir,We do not service the Nexus 4 model in India as it has not been launched".Hold your Breath!"However If you can wait, it will launch in India in 2 weeks and then we can proceed with the screen replacement process".The lady who picked up the phone was aware of the nexus 4 but said she had to ask somebody else about it and that somebody was the guy who told me the launch thing .Yes I know take this with a bucket of salt. But the fact of the matter is that if the repair center guys knew about the nexus 4(They are not sales guys!), I really believe then that there is a significant possibility that yes they have already started the process of bringing it to India.Anyway for those who wanted to see how bad my screen is cracked here it is.Yes I used a case and no I didn't use a screen protector and no I have no idea why it cracked so bad:confused:.It did fall on concrete face down.:p

Attachments

• IMG_20130218_204437.jpg
    IMG_20130218_204437.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 168

AayushDhuria

Oct 1, 2011
the exact total value is 395.21. :)
keyrun asked the ppobox custom support and they said you have to enter $349. He said he's damn sure, although email says "put up amount paid" I don't think the $13.xx shipping should be in there and since it's not the device specific tax or something, it's NY tax, it shouldn't be added too :S. In other states, Nexus 4 would cost only $349+shipping.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Anyway my story is that I had a beautiful nexus 4 that I bought in December and yesterday the screen was shattered when my friend accidently dropped it..Yes Yes I know. The eautiful nexus 4. Anyway Sending it for repair is a nail-biting option ,one where i am not so sure everything will actually be repaired.(Some guys got a debug rom installed instead of the stock google firmware after repair.We can flash the stock one back though).Anyway I just called the LG india mobile repair center office no that I got from their customer Care, and he said "Sir,We do not service the Nexus 4 model in India as it has not been launched".Hold your Breath!"However If you can wait, it will launch in India in 2 weeks and then we can proceed with the screen replacement process".The lady who picked up the phone was aware of the nexus 4 but said she had to ask somebody else about it and that somebody was the guy who told me the launch thing .Yes I know take this with a bucket of salt. But the fact of the matter is that if the repair center guys knew about the nexus 4(They are not sales guys!), I really believe then that there is a significant possibility that yes they have already started the process of bringing it to India.Anyway for those who wanted to see how bad my screen is cracked here it is.Yes I used a case and no I didn't use a screen protector and no I have no idea why it cracked so bad:confused:.It did fall on concrete face down.:p
Don't feel like thanking you for the news because of the disaster that happened with you :/. It's one of the drawbacks of this phone. I have S2 and I don't mind throwing it away if my friend is ready to catch it xD. Btw I cancelled my order 3 hours ago and now this news just made my day, even if not true :p

trueblueram

Oct 24, 2012

Three words - concrete face down.
Feel for ya

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Rekursion

Nov 28, 2011
keyrun asked the ppobox custom support and they said you have to enter $349. He said he's damn sure, although email says "put up amount paid" I don't think the $13.xx shipping should be in there and since it's not the device specific tax or something, it's NY tax, it shouldn't be added too :S. In other states, Nexus 4 would cost only $349+shipping.

There's a lot of confusion regarding the actual amount to be declared! I agree with you Aayush, but it'd be nice if anyone who has actually bought the phone through PPObox could pitch-in and solve the confusion.
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Fellow Indians,

Welcome to the Indian Discussion Thread for Nexus 4.

Pricing & Purchase

For importing it..

I suggest you to head over to saptakmohanta.blogspot.in

for a detailed info about importing and the steps with a short and sweet review for dessert. :)

Thanks, saptak1990

Statistics​

All of those who have ordered from play store, please fill in this Nexus 4 Indian Users' Play Store order statistics form. This will help us help each other and get an overview of ordering and shipping statistics.​

Reviews​

My N4 - Timeline

Well well well..guess who just knocked at my door today? :D
    I'm seeing a lot of Jan 29 early birds like me getting their Nexi (oh, was that not the plural? ;)) today. I could've got it a lot earlier if it wasn't for the snail-paced Bangalore customs who made my phone sit in their office for one whole week. :mad:

Well, BLR customs may be dead slow but as someone already pointed out, they won't charge ridiculous customs duty I guess. You will come to know why at the end of this post.

Timeline of My N4

Stage 1: Google Play

Order Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013 9:27 AM PST
    Items: 1 x Nexus 16GB, 1 x Official Bumper (same order)
    Shipped to: HSG
    Shipped Date: Jan 29, 2013 2:41 PM PST (same day!)
    Payment Mode: US Credit Card

Order Progress:
    yuC9RKM.png

Mails Received: (in order)
    1. Your Google Play Order Receipt from Jan 29, 2013 (did not go to Pre-Order, shows shipping estimate 1 - 2 weeks)
    2. Google Inc. $382.98 - Your order is on hold: Please update your credit card (Reason: High value transaction blocked by bank's fraud protection. Friend got verification call and block was released, tried payment again with same card and went through this time)
    3. Payment update confirmation - Google Order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    4. Google Inc. $382.98 - Your order is in progress
    5. Your Google Play Order from Jan 29, 2013 Has Shipped

Cost breakup:
    • Nexus 4 16GB - $349
    • Nexus 4 Official Bumper - $19.99
    • Shipping to Portland, Oregon - $13.99
    • State Tax: $0
    Total = $382.98 (No forex involved and saved a bit here, hence paid only ₹20300 to friend :good:)

Stage 2: HopShopGo

HSG received Date/Time: Jan 31, 2013 9:27 AM PST
    Tracking Info:
    osluvTZ.png

HSG updated package in account at: Jan 31, 2013 6:45 PM PST (approx.)
    Nexus + Bumper Actual Weight: 0.5kg
    Nexus + Bumper Volumetric Weight: 0.87kg
    Chargeable Weight: 1kg
    Shipping Mode: Express (DHL)
    Declared Value in HSG: $368.99 (no taxes or Google Play shipping charges)

Cost breakup:
    • International Shipping: $25.92
    • Fuel Surchage: $2.88
    • Mandatory Insurance: $2.59
    Total = $31.39 (Paid with Citibank CC via PayPal ₹1741 including forex charges)

Stage 3: DHL

DHL Shipping Started: Feb 1, 2013 11:11 AM PST
    DHL Shipment Reached BLR & Paperwork Submitted: Feb 4, 2013 6:20 AM IST

Stage 4: Bangalore Customs

This part of my life is called as "deadly wait" :( :fingers-crossed:
    DHL assisted me in all possible ways so there is nothing to be blamed on them here.

Tracking Info:
    9Df1MvH.png

Finally got physical inspection clearance yesterday night only. Phew! :rolleyes:

One shipment box = Nexus + Bumper = Total customs duty = ₹1051/- :highfive:
    The logic/rule of 16% accessory rate on whole shipment did not apply for me. My shipment box and phone box were open and inspected.
    So people who are in Bangalore and worried about ordering both phone and accessory in same Google Play order - sit back and relax! :cool:

Customs breakup:
    • Basic customs duty: 260.00
    • Counter vailing duty: 263.00
    • Storage charge: 120.00
    • Handling fee: 350.00
    • Service tax 12%: 56.40
    • Education Cess 2.00%: 1.13
    • Higher Education Cess 1.00%: 0.56
    Total: 1051.09 (paid to delivery guy)

Stage 5: Delivery

DHL processed for delivery early morning today.
    DHL delivered today at 3:15 PM Feb 9, 2013
    Box status: Opened for inspection
    Documents received: DHL customs invoice, Google Play packaging/delivery slip (not invoice)

Total cost incurred for Nexus & Official Bumper: 20300 + 1741 + 1051 = 23092 INR :good:

If you see the first few pages, you will know how hard it was for me to keep this thread open that was even closed by the moderator the first day i opened it.
    I thank all the posters for keeping this thread alive..
    I would also like to thank IllUMINATUz for this wonderful thread.
    Let us all continue the good work of sharing and helping others and increase our N4 user/fan base. :)

Hope the info shared here is useful for other buddies and don't forget to hit
    SPGLWI2.png
    if it helped. :)
    Any clarification or info needed guys, ask here or PM me anytime!
    Happy to help! [P.S.: Yeah, I just went and got a new microsim from nearby Vodafone store too :p]
    Hi guys

Two days back I posted that my Nexus 4 had fallen and its display was broken. Today I went to local lg service centre . They were very helpful and agreed to change the screen. I was surprised to hear that. They assured me that I was their 4th customer bringing a Nexus fur screen replacement. So I was happy to know that. Also the total cost will be 46oo rs.
    If you're from hyderabad looking for a screen replacement , you can go to

Bhagya communications
    Maheswari complex
    Masab tank
    Hyderabad.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    So finally my nexus 4 is here..​
    here are the details

Service Used : PPOBox.com

Ordered on 28th of November
    Delivered to my friend on December 31st

Then my friend had to ship it to ppobox so excluding the two day delay for my package to reach ppobox,

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 14:20 NEW YORK SHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB
    Wednesday, January 09, 2013 20:20 NEW YORK SHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA
    Wednesday, January 09, 2013 21:21 NEW YORK SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 23:21 MUMBAI SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 23:33 MUMBAI SHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANCE

Then Thursday Night got an email that i have to pay for shipping and custom clearance
    I paid it on January 11 around 1pm

Custom Office works only half day on Saturdays and it is a holiday on Sunday, I guess.

And then from here the tracking(on ppobox) still shows that shipment is under custom clearance :p
    but on Monday, January 14, 2013 @ 19:51
    i got a mail from ppobox that my package has been dispatched locally, I was also provided the bluedart tracking number.
    From then on, i had to track my package from bluedart website
    Then finally,

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 16:27 the phone was delivered to me :)
    and the seal was not broken :laugh:

The Cost breakup :

The Google Part

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Estimated Ship:
    4-5 weeks 1 Nexus 4 (16GB) $349.00
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shipping: $13.99
    Tax: $24.84
    Total: $387.83 = 21,211.86 INR

PPOBox Part

Total fees for shipment are below:

Item Actual Weight Including Volumetric: 600.0

ICC Shipping, Handling & Taxes: 618

Duty & Clearance Fees: Rs. 573

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total Due: Rs. 1,191

Octroi Part

had to pay for Octroi aswell since I reside inside Maharashtra

Octroi: 953INR
    Service Charge: 100INR
    Total Payable: 1053INR

Grand Total

Google Part + PPOBox part + Octroi part =
    21,211.86 + 1191 + 1053 =

23,455.86INR (Inc Octroi) ( 22,402.86 Ex Octroi)

NOTE:: Since the phone was first shipped to North Carolina(NC) from where the phone was shipped by my friend to PPOBox in New York(NY), the tax was only 24USD in NC as against 32-34USD in New York(NY). However additional shipping cost was approx 10USD so in total (24+10 = 34USD)about the same of what it would have cost if the phone was directly shipped to ppobox

PPOBox Review:
    I have suggested many users to use PPOBox and would advice them again for the following reasons (as experienced by myself)

1: It is an ICC Worldwide subsidary - Read on google what it is, they have been in this particular shop and forward service around the world for more than 30 years.
    2: Top Notch custom clearance and packaging and local shipping(Blue Dart) - took exactly two days:48 hours(you should provide them with the bill) and the seal wasn't broken (unlike from other services like HSG etc where the package is delayed, Seal is broken, Phone is switched on many a times etc item marked wrongly as electronics attracting a fine upto 20pc etc via DHL or other- that is because the package aren't shipped under ICC Next Flight service.. so custom official open each and every package and what not). The phone box was inside a thick cardboard box with lots of styrofoam packaging peanuts
    3: You pay them the custom clearance fees and shipping once your package reaches India - This results in accurate(live market) currency conversion rates and no overcharging (unlike other services who charge you beforehand and obviously more than the actual amount.. i paid only 1191INR inc shipping and custom duty )
    4: They have a physical office in Andheri, Mumbai - That always gives a sense of assurance(Unlike other services who simply transfer all shipping work to the respective Courier offices and if, god forbid anything untowardly happens, you are left at the mercy of the courier company)
    5: They have an Indian customer Care landline phone number (022-4064 1090) - Do I even have to explain why that is beneficial? :D
    6: Excellent Customer Support: It is truly excellent! and i mean TRULY EXCELLENT(sorry for shouting :p). I could always reach the online support (online website chat and email correspondence - Divyank) during the usual 8 hour office timings 9am-5pm (some times even till 9pm). All my online chat queries were answered within minutes and my emails answered satisfactorily within 12 hours.

I would again strongly suggest and advice everyone to use ppobox.com. It is cheapest,safest,best and the most experienced service for USA-INDIA and UK-INDIA(back and forth)

phew,, hope this writeup is detailed enough :angel::)
    now it is time for me to get back to my Nexus 4 :D
    and by the way, here is my nexus 4
    620423_4730714620364_509970468_o.jpg
    Comparison

Here is a comparison of the total cost for a Nexus 4 16 GB through different forwarding services.

PPO Box

Nexus 4 16 GB - 395.21 USD ~ Rs 22600 (Incl NY Tax) (Read few posts saying some people were charged only 377.5 USD incl NY tax, in that case ~ Rs 21600 )
    Shipping for 2lbs - Rs 1000 (Insurance extra but can be insured only upto 200 USD)
    Duty - Rs 600

Total : Rs 24200 / Rs 23200

comGateway / HopShopGo

Nexus 4 16 GB - 362.99 USD ~ Rs 20750
    Shipping 1kg - 30 USD incl insurance, fuel surcharge etc ~ Rs 1700 (First kg free offer valid till Dec 31st - HopShopGo, if you can avail that offer even better!)
    Customs - Rs 1000 incl DHL handling fee

Total : Rs 23450

Borderlinx

Nexus 4 16 GB - 387.64 USD ~ Rs 22150 (Incl OH Tax)
    Shipping plus customs - 56.77 USD ~ Rs 3240 (Customs is prepaid and you need to pay the complete amount to Borderlinx along with the shipping cost and includes insurance)

Total : Rs 25390