[Q] Transparant softkeys?

Search This thread

lil_shawn87

Aug 13, 2007
Hi guys,

First of all I love the Themer App! As somebody who's coming from iOS, this is the app that actually made me come back to android. I have a small question regarding the soft keys. I noticed in my stock sony xperia z2 homescreen that the soft keys were transparant. But for some reason in themer, the soft keys have a black bar around them. Is there anyway to change the settings to turn them in to transparant soft keys? thanks in advance!

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi guys,

First of all I love the Themer App! As somebody who's coming from iOS, this is the app that actually made me come back to android. I have a small question regarding the soft keys. I noticed in my stock sony xperia z2 homescreen that the soft keys were transparant. But for some reason in themer, the soft keys have a black bar around them. Is there anyway to change the settings to turn them in to transparant soft keys? thanks in advance!

Hi - great to hear you made the change :D

As Themer is still in beta, the developers are still working on this feature. Hopefully it will arrive soon :)

Reactions: kpirnie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Hi - great to hear you made the change :D

As Themer is still in beta, the developers are still working on this feature. Hopefully it will arrive soon :)