[Q] Who's Jumping to the G3 from the Flex?

Who's Jumping to the G3 from the Flex?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

brandonhatty

Dec 31, 2012
I for one am completely done with LG. Until they get more popular at least. I'm guessing most of the dev's prefer Sammy. We have 3 or 4 cool dudes trying to bring cool things to this phone. Look in the sammy forums. They have 30 dev's hard at work on every phone. I wish i knew more than the basics. It's too bad cause this phone is pretty damn slick.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
My G3 battery is pretty good. I have no lag with the G3 and seems more snappy then the Flex. Loving the G3 camera. Oh and a unlocked bootloader always helps development. LoL. I'll still check out Note 4 but I like G3 size for the summer plus wish Samsung would change the design some.

Have twrp already and a Rom. Hehe
aje8e6ep.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What was the size difference in screens? 6 to 5.5 wouldn't be that much difference. Imo. I don't mind a bigger phone in the winter time when I have a jacket but in the summer time prefer a little smaller.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

5.5 to 5. Note 2 to Nexus 5.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
    Guess who's back ?
    agree; if you spend enough time looking for flaws, you'll always find them..

I just test out all the things that I care about, and see how they function; if they all work well, thats good enough for me..

some of the things people obsess about are really wacked..

I like great sound and build quality, so thats why I am leaning towards a M8 for myself with my first jump; plus, my wife and son will get G3's so I can always play around with theirs..